1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

geese....fighting?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MCS, Feb 12, 2014.

1. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Ok so my wife and kids saw a couple canadian geese going at it. She said beaks locked on one another beating eachother with their wings. Well she googled it and found this vid
    Fighting Geese - YouTube
    them russians lol little bordem from long winters, little vodka and this is what you get lol
    I want me one of them hats.

2. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

3. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

All animals fight, its part of nature. I dont know why people get shocked and surprised when they see ANY animal fight , I guess its all the brain washed news media tricking people into thinking that animals (domesticated or wild) dont fight. LMAO

4. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

^ what he said. if they are trying to fuck or keep/get territory or just for the hell of it, they will fight. pigeon fights are kind of gnarly, grabbing and pulling off eyelids and shit LOL

5. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Once again you are a kill joy. We all know animals fight, you would think. Thanks for opening my eyes...Shit my fucking kids fight.... My point was the Commies bet on domesticated geese and it was funny.

6. MCS

MCS CH Dog

See see you got the point! Right on....Those spiders are awesome. They kinda look like the big, I call em banana spiders.