1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Georgia ADBA Show

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by BoogiemanBlood, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Here's a flyer for the Georgia show in March

Attached Files:

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

will be there w/ 2

3. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

Bringing boogie.First show for the both of us.

4. I plan on attending. Will have a bunch!

Bronson c of c
    Festus 6-9 month males
    Charlie 4-6 month males

Lizzy will be home with puppies hopefully!
    Might bring Gigi along for shits and giggles.

Heck I might decide to get old Nick in shape and bring him out this season!

5. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Looking forward to it.

We'll have a few:
    Little Bo-Jeep in the 4-6 females
    Wasabi in the 6-9 males
    Violator X in the 9-12 males
    El Cuco in the 3-5 males

6. Look fwd to seeing you there! Festus says bring it!! hahahaha

7. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

I'll mark my calendar but it's too soon to tell. Due to school & work schedules, I'd probably have to go it alone. Is it possible for one person to show 5 dogs AND pull one lol?

I'm dying to get little Phoenix in the ring for the first time and to add some ADBA points on Dr X ( who looks better now in the dead of winter than he did all summer long lmao )

8. I say it would be hard, when i go by myself i pick show or pull. You dont want to make anybody mad from pull or show cause they are waiting on you. I like to pull so i pick pull first, but if my wife or a friend is with me, even some one at show i trust, i let them show my dogs, this way i can keep up with pull better and dont have to hold up pull, which ADBA number 1 rule dont hold up confirmation ring, i personally think it should be either way cause when weight gets heavy and dogs are warmed up you dont want them sitting for an hour cooling off waiting on confirmation dog to come back. but you dont want judge in ring waiting on dog either,:confused::confused::confused:. good luck with your decision and hope to see you there.

9. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

wish alot more states would do like GA,i think yall are the capital of the u.s.

10. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Yea Ga the shitttt, kind of lol.

Can't wait to meet ya Dade! and it'll be good to see you again Rally, its been a minute.

11. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

It was a joke, which doesn't translate well when its typed :D! Most of my conf dogs are back to back anyway so thats hard enough. My boy loves to pull though so he HATES to be left home but I'm not driving 12 hours to pull 1 dog. Oh well, we'll see you there if we, or I can make it but its looking doubtful with NC AADr show right before this one.

12. GR.2 OZZY

GR.2 OZZY Pup

Whos the weightpulling judges going to b?Eaither way c u there!!!

13. josh dennis

14. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Me and my penis loving son will be there LMFAO.......maybe i will leave him at home....i dont want to try and explain again why dogs have sooo many penis's.......im screwed either way.... its either explain why so many titties or why so many penis's.....

Ill have 3 pups hopefully with me......

15. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Have you guys picked out judges yet ?

16. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Penis loving son huh? lmao
    I'll be there probably bring 2

17. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

We will be there with a string of good ones to! Can't wait to get everyone down here and have some fun! This show is one of the best around, :)

18. where at in Ga couldnt get the attatchment to come up

19. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

just made up my mind today i will be @ show i hope to meet some good people an dogs see you in march

20. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

im going to try ill bring 2 pups for 4-6 sounds like fun! it will be my first!