1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Georgia ADBA Show

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by BoogiemanBlood, Dec 31, 2009.

1. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Thanks. He's my big baby. he stays indoors for the most part as my house dog. I do however have a son off of him and Chevelle, that's going to be with me at the show also. That was an accidental breeding, by way of my clever son, however it did produce some very very nice conformation dogs.

2. jsimmons

jsimmons Pup

Hey we need everyone that was a member of our Georgia ADBA club last year to pay your dues for this year. If you were not a member last year then we need for you to become one. Membership is down this year. We need everyone to support this club and make it the biggest in the country. Everyone that is coming to the show on the 27th and 28th can become members then. Lets go guys.

3. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

Sounds like a plan....How much are dues this year?

4. jsimmons

jsimmons Pup

The dues are $20.00 a year for one person and with that you get one vote on club issues and $30.00 a year for a couple and you get 2 votes on club issues.

5. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

Sounds like a plan......jsimmons my $20 will be ready for ya'll:D

6. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Alright many of you may know I had to let a couple go but I still have Priss! If you are showing a female in the 3-5 watch out! Moving on short notice to be able to keep her so money a little tight but if I can I will get a membership. Boogie that was funny as hell about the penis'......My ex=wife would have loved it lol

7. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

No worries Bo, if you are I tight I got you covered like a sweater big dog.....:D

8. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Hey thanks man! I could use a strong back this weekend lol

9. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

LOL let me know whatcha need Big Bo.....

10. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

always good to know who your friends are!

11. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

HEY I want a discount Im Canadian....... LOL.....dayum that means I pay more doesnt it ??? LOL damn exchange rate !

Is everyone getting excited..... ? I'll be bringing down 2 pups in the 4-6 class for LadyRampage, my littermate male and female in the 18-24 class to kick Krissy's ass ! Heading out next week to make my trip across the nation LOL..... drive safe everyone ! Unfortunatly I have to leave my penis loving son at home with the amount of dogs im bringing..... im sure he'll have a funny story ready for you tho next time. :dogtongue:

12. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

can't wait:dogdrink:

13. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Looking forward to seing you again. And ahhh you can not leave him at home! :(

Drive safe and I will see you in GA!

14. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

Next weekend we have to bump this thread :dogdrink:

15. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I will be making the trip from OHIO im gone to bring a little pup i got from claddagh kennels

16. diva

diva CH Dog

5 more days....YAY! Lookin' forward to it. :D Everyone drive safe!

17. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

Bump it up.....Few days till the show....See Ya'll there....look for us....we got the pup with the white face...:dogtongue:

18. everybody drive safe. this could possibly be bigger then last year. couple days away. dreading set up and clean up. suppose to be nice weekend, mid 60's possibly 70's

19. diva

diva CH Dog

How much are the fun classes?

20. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Fun classes are usually $10. each.