1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Georgia

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by performance, Feb 22, 2010.

1. if you live in Georgia or can get WSB-TV CH 2 in atlanta, monday night Feb 22, at 6 pm they will be doing a special on dog fighting in Ga. wondering what they will say on here, you know it is funny i have contacted them several times to come to shows and see the positive side of the breed and what else can be done with them, i have also asked them to do an interview, but i cant get no return calls or emails. shows they are all about negative press instead of positive press. if we could get enough people i wonder if boycotting their tv stations would help. just a thought. i dont normally watch anything but ESPN so wouldnt bother me.

2. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

I am with you on this P, The Media is all about Negative press, I will be watching just to see what kinda of BS they come up with now. I for one will be writing them a letter to invite them to the adba show in march....But I am sure they will be too busy covering the Bully Pallosa Show that same weekend and put a positive on those type of dogs.....:confused:

3. weirdjack

weirdjack Pup

i have called so much for nothing boycot thats good to me

4. jsimmons

jsimmons Pup

Maby we need to all show up at the t.v station and demand they put us on. We need to bring our dogs with us.

5. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

Come on, we all know the positive stuff isnt what they want to see. It would be great to see an effort on the parts of people from georgia putting together ways to positively promote the breed in the media somehow.

6. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

7. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

Nah. that isn't the same video that was shown. The video pretty much discussed the raid in Wilkinson County and a neighboring areas where another raid had taken place. It pretty much highlighted Chuck Simmions and his tactics of stalking....oops i man "observing" other peoples animals by trespassing upon their private property and what night. But that's all I gathered from it anyway.

8. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

was it anything to watch I missed it, I had to stay late at work...