1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Geraldo's stance on "pit bulls"

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rockstar, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Geraldo's stance on "pit bulls"

"...to me if you have more than one pit bull it's like having a crack pipe. There's only one reason for it. It's for sadistic reasons.
    Anybody who has a pit bull around my kids is immediately shunned by me, because they are as if they are walking around with a weapon about to go off."

Somebody smack this moronic piece of shit.

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Re: Geraldo's stance on "pit bulls"

Yeah he is a dumb ass. That why he got kicked out of Iraq for talking so much shit....

3. Michele

Michele Guest

Geraldo should keep his mouth shut. He should be looking in the mirror at HIMSELF and figuring out how to FIX that image.....

4. Re: Geraldo's stance on "pit bulls"

After those comments were made on Oreilly, he actually had a guy come on his show with several Pit Bulls all of whom represented the breed well as far as temperment. Geraldo didn't admit that he was an ignorant ass but definately looked like one on his own show.

5. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

lol....where is a chair when you need one?

Rockstar likes this.
  6. Re: Geraldo's stance on "pit bulls"

Exactly the point I was going to make. With Geraldo you have to consider the source...for decades he's made a living with sensationalism. The same guy who was banned in the 101st Airbornes area of responsibility in Iraq for reporting operationally secure info in 2003, the same that got his face smashed in with a chair, etc...come on.

7. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Not the first time he was made an ass on his own show, anyone remeber the Al Capone vault ? Geraldo is a loud mouth extremist with nothing to ever back it up. I'm glad someone came on his show and shut him up.

What ever you do don't walk your Pit Bull near Geraldo....you'll be shunned ! LOL
    Isn't Geraldo like 60+ y/o ? Time to cut the apron strings Geraldo.

8. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

LMAO...that's a blast from the past! That's great...:)

9. Re: Geraldo's stance on "pit bulls"

It basically goes to show how much more face-to-face we need to make before we, as APBT owners, can be treated fairly and without bias toward us or our dogs.

:mad: No need for those types of borderline (no pun intended) type of comments.

Now, that was exactly what I was thinking. lmao!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2007