1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gimme some input...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Roach, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Roach

Roach Big Dog

2. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

DID I EVER TELL YOU AND BUBBA HOW MUCH I LIKE YOU GUYS...I REALLY DO...MAN YOU GUYS ARE BOTH HANDSOME AND SMART AND A GREAT ADDITION TO THE SITE...NO TO EVEN MENTION REALLY GENEROUS AND GIVING...CAN I HAVE 1?...LOL...I SURE HOPE YOU GUYS GET SOME GOOD ONES...AND HOPE THEY ALL AT LEAST SHOW UP... REALLY GOOD BREEDING THERE GUYS..

3. Roach

Roach Big Dog

you don't have to tell us all those nice things, we already know that, and we hear it all the time, but it does feel good hearing it from a new voice... but seriously... keep them coming... lol.. j/k... seriously thanks for the input on the breeding...

YIS
    Roach

http://www.cutabovekennels.net

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Good job guys, keep'em coming :)

5. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

hey can i second what mister said really you all are amazing so please
    well best of luck looking good best wishes

6. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

hmm.. i dunno? Theres not enough Mccoy in that breeding...

lol ... sorry Bubba..just had too burst your bubble..

7. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Thats a nice breeding to a nice bitch, best of luck guys!!!!!

8. Roach

Roach Big Dog

thanks everyone for the kind words about the breeding... I have high hopes for this one... Kimo is an excellent dog, throwing good dogs and I can't say enough about Cup Cake, so it is definately worth the shot... time will tell...

YIS
    Roach

9. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Roach wears pink thongs. I have pictures.
    BB

10. Marty

Marty Guest

Send them in for picture of the year, i'm sure we can add a forum for it :)

11. grip

grip Pup

just put them on gallerys lmao

rocksteady likes this.
  12. Roach

Roach Big Dog

leave it to bubba to be telling everyone about my unmentionables... I tell you what bubba, from now on, I am wearing tighty whitey's when I come to your place... I tell you what... bend over too pet a dog and he sees my thong and tells everyone... nothing is sacred anymore... :D Bubba, give me a hollar when you get a chance..

YIS
    Roach