1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Golden King CH Silver bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by xlordxboris, Mar 31, 2015.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol this arguement will never be solved ,their is just no fair way to judge who has better dogs..Laws are different ,rules different ,distance is too great..but Boris is entitled to think as he likes just like the people over here are entitled to their own opinions..When it comes right down to it that's all their is here on both sides is speculation and opinion..Not enough evidence or facts to prove either side has the best.

2. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

It aint the wild west or Mexico for the whole world. Its just buisness and a game on that aspect. In that like Boris says your safety would be way better. People backpack Europe. I would watch the states and Mexico but im sure you have your good guys there too. All i see is no yard visits sign of the times,

3. xlordxboris

xlordxboris goldenkingkennel2@gmail.com

well we have top competition localy,but we still travel to soviet countries and sometimes even america and i hope spain in future. why? well u can beat people at ur country or country near u,but how can u know r u competitive against soviet dogs,or american dogs? u cant... if u have chance to test them,why not?
    u can denie it or admitt it,but dogs who do international fights r more famous and more respected among world dogmen in most of ocasions. Chico lopez did all international fights with ch lindo. this dog won doy there. its proof that people respected him more then other dogs. then he got doy with female next year after that.

risk always exist. going into foreign country where u dont know nobody isnt smart. but these people dont do that,they go mostly on neutral teritory or at country where they have some friends who can guarantee their safety.
    risk still exist,but u have risk of just fighting the dogs. judging by that logic,we wouldnt even have fights if we dont want to risk.

thats what i said... offcourse there is a greater concetration of high caliber dogs,cause usa have much more dogs then all countries in the world together. problem is that these dogs dont fight each other. also, in usa, 99% of pits r not fighters put pets probably. in balkan,more then 50% of pits r fighting dogs,maybe even much more then this number.

so i dont think that usa dont have top bulldogs or that they have less number of them or that they r not competitive to our dogs... i am repeating it over and over again,but people dont understand me what am i trying to say.
    i am not talking about fighting overseas,i am talking about fighting the best against the best in ur own country,so u could know which dogs r the best...

4. xlordxboris

cant say is chaning the rules improved dog quality,but probably there is part of it. rules,then fighting best against the best and making harder selection etc. top pitmen goes into each other,many things.
    dogs that hold world record in longest match doesnt impress me at all. i dont even think they r our top dogs and i believe they would be stopped inside 1.5 hours against our top dogs. i just said that many kind of records r from balkan,most of them.

i dont base quality on time,it doesnt mean anything... but time, then more then double better score against any part of pitmen world including america and soviet countries,then dogs who hold records of number of beaten gr ch and champs per one dog etc. so its not just 1 thing,but many...

again,we did came and fight in the america and win,so u cant say we didnt do this. u said untill u do that,but we did do that and win and we win in faster time then we do it in the balkan. pera said that SDJ doy lindo was easiest opponent of the kid what is true...

again,i am not expecting usa to travel to balkan,its ridiculous... i dont even expect them to go to middle way,to spain. i said that its important that top usa dogmen fight each other with the top dogs. ch against ch,ch against gr ch etc. to go into strongest possible dogs.

and there is kennels from usa i wont name on every international show in mexico,brasil or spain. they dont have problem to travel...

5. xlordxboris

i dont judge who have better dogs. it cant be judged cause there is many factors...
    america have the most dogs and i am sure they have the most quality ones. balkan doesnt have as much dogs,but they have more based on percentage over overall dogs. i will give a harsh statistic:
    its 1 out of 100 in usa who r good
    its 1 out of 20 in balkan.

why? cause pit is native breed in usa,there is many pets or lower class dogs who r not even fighters or selected or they had very poor selection.

so these r already 2 different factors. america have much much more famous and top dogmen then balkan.

top dogs from balkan can match top dogs from usa and top dogs from usa can match top dogs from soviet countries etc. sometimes one side will win,sometimes will other. what i am talking is why america have so bad statistic in matches with balkan is not cause they have worse bulldogs,but cause they didnt bring the best ones and they didnt bring the best ones not cause they didnt travel to other country,but cause they didnt fought best in their own country. i am basicly giving a exuse for american losses to our dogs and saying that they werent the best that america has to offer. people here keep disagree with me and i am sure they believe same thing i believe. maybe little different in some parts,but this main thing,i believe most of u think the same.

6. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

Big destruction to people and planet when guys think they are gamedog. Dogs are animals dont have intelligennce humans are intelligent and have responsibity to better everything but these human gamedogs will ruin the earth. Gentleman make good sport and gamedog men will ruin it all and themselves. What ever happened to old guys handshake and your word is enough

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lmao, 99% of these dogs aren't pets, the dogs that you you speak of as pets don't factor into the equation.

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

8. Bones1

Bones1 Big Dog

How long of a flight is it for you to Spain? Google said it was 8hrs with a direct flight from NYC to Madrid. Plus another 6-7 flying from west coast. Almost 15hrs LA to Rio Brazil about the same from west coast to Phillipiens.
    You also have to remeber we cross states in the same country that would be equivalent to driving to another country for you. Hell LA to Dallas is almost a 20hr drive. Would it be safe to say thats like driving from Croatia to Italy?

9. xlordxboris

:)
    point taken...

just to inform u that we lost with dzej di. dog lost game,we barelly saved him. he almost died and even now we r not sure will he survive,but he is much much better then yesterday.
    i removed tick right before we started to trip. he lost at about 1 hour. he was pusher and other dog was stopper (one who stop dogs,defensive dog). he worked head and our dog chest and that was problem and pera gave winning scretch to oponent and opponent made it. after it,they put dzej di to scretch and he did it with no legs basicly. 3 min after that,he couldnt stand at all and we tough he wont make it.
    very very good dog and i like it very much. sometimes u win,sometimes u lose. i congratulate to new champion, Krusevac CH Kanidja,better dog won.

10. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

This is lie, there is no dogmen is usa and no top dogs in usa at all it is just myth. If america want good dog they buy from other countries but most good dogs only in balkans and russia as dogs in balkan go 6hrs. only native breed in usa is pets or lower class dogs because usa have worse bulldogs. In balkans we go international that why balkans dog is good and we guarantee safety friends safety as balkans have no laws. LMAOROTF

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Y
    where the hell u been Sai ?

12. xlordxboris

postmandaboss,ur inbox is full,i cant send answer u my friend...

I uploaded some more fights on golden king's mail ru which r 1st time online and i still uploading some...

13. Bmf_bt

Bmf_bt Big Dog

Mr. Chinaman himself recently went to Spain with his 2xw BIS bitch and got his ass handed to himself in 30 mins by a Balkan bred dog, broken bones and everything.

Still, western europeans still use more american bloodlines with american dogs up close. Last time Golden King had a Big loss IT was with his ch. Hag against a Boyles bred dog.

Europeans don't Go to the US because of the oppresive judicial system, but they Go to Mexico and face americans all the time.

You win some, you Lose some and good dogs can be found Across the globe

14. Yango

Yango Pup

There are good dogmen in America and Europe. The secret is from a bloodline and make a good selection. In the Balkans has been a good choice but also the great dogmen in USA have made a good choice for many years.

American dogmen may not report because of the laws. It is difficult to play there with these very restrictive laws.

Vinny lost in 20 minutes. Another dog of Russia won in just over an hour. But a 2w little gator bitch became champion by defeating half balkan breeding female and doing a lot of damage. Good dogs are everywhere.

15. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

I love reading this thread right before bed it put me to sleep 12 seconds

16. xlordxboris

i am sad to inform u that dzej di died from injuries yesterday in the morning...

ch hag cured out. he wasnt a golden king bred dog,he didnt had any silver blood. pera bough him,fought him and ... his daughter and son also cured out. I dont like his blood at all. Dog who won ch hag was also under balkan kennel,but its foreign blood:
    BADUHAN'S (USTASA'S) MOGLY

u mentioned vinny. if dzej di won,he would probably go into 3rd for tittle against him in spain. i know that pera would want to go into vinny and i believe it will happen. maybe not in a few months,but it will happen.

17. patjr

patjr Top Dog

RIP Dzej Di

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

boris why pera also match dogs that have nothing to do with his own silver family?

19. Teros

Teros Pup

Boris, some other balkan prospec that, in your opinion, could face top class dog?
    Just a couple 1xW or 2xW that are good enough to compete in interational conventions.
    What you you think about balkan blood pits in South America through Vili III like Croata? Are they worth, or they aren't good as balkan bulldogs that you mentioned in your last posts?

20. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Like the bottom quarter of the mogly ped. Trying to do something similar to that around these parts

March isn't the only month for Madness!!