1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Golden King CH Silver bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by xlordxboris, Mar 31, 2015.

1. keystone

keystone CH Dog

dogs out of silver line:
    ch opar,ch oxa,ch fida,nikita jr,gr ch kid etc.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    boris they are al also fighting defensive style ??

2. xlordxboris

xlordxboris goldenkingkennel2@gmail.com

yes,almost all of his dogs r defensive style. oxa have same style as silver. so its not luck they r like this,he train them like this. i post some fights of ch oxa and kid at official mail ru of golden king,u can check there. also some other dogs. i have fight of ch opar 2.
    oxa killed all 3 of opponents. If anybody forgot to save link of golden king's mail.ru,u can send me private message and i will send u,its not a problem.

he got many dogs as gift... he test them all. if some dogs r good,he leave them for refreshing his line. Offcourse,he dont share everything even with me,he have his own methods and secrets. He is not doing weight training on dogs at all. thats just 1 thing,there is plenty more.

kid is only half a silver line. other half is hammond.

dzej di is how we call it here,its actually a english name, jay dee. just when its read in our language its dzej di. I am very sad for him. extra dog...
    Jay Dee 1xwl 1xlg (RIP) – Смотреть видео онлайн в Моем Мире.
    i hope its not problem to post this video,cause its not nothing illegal?

well golden king had 1 more dog that should go at same day as jay dee,but he broke chain and get into a fight and hurt leg.
    his name is Pig (grandson of gr ch kid). Remmember that name pls and u will see him trough 2 years. he didnt had any match yet,but he killed 7 kg heavier dog in a roll.

then this female,its a ch and doy:
    BROTHERS KENNEL & QBR'S HANY

then brothers rei 2xw (contracted and going for ch),
    then SERB'S TINA 2XW (contracted against ukranian PANCHO & SPARTA KNL'S PEPSI III CH 3xW who won already against american ch dog in international show in latin america)

there is more offcourse,just named few that comes on my thoughts.

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

boris limey 's spike is son of mayfield's king tut ........

4. keystone

keystone CH Dog

kid is only half a silver line. other half is hammond.

5. keystone

keystone CH Dog

boris i think a alround dog you only can make out of a chest and leg fighter ....

anybody who saw it the other way around ??

6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

right
    silver genes defensive
    jumbo genes chest e leg

7. xlordxboris

i dont understand my friend,thats what i said? or u want to tell me that its not hammond and that its out of limey's spike?

kid have 41 time hammond ruffus in pedigree and 21x limey's spike. its a lot of blood from both,but he got some charateristic from hammond bloodline. laisy to train etc.

actually dog who beat jay dee was a stopper working on the head,then he switch to kidneys (cause of death was kidney,jay dee couldnt piss at all), he worked legs a little etc.

but most alround dogs r out of chest and leg fighter,i do agree. black mup is one of them. it was art watching him.

just pera says that head dogs r winners,thats why he keep pushing this style.

ch hag and jay dee were offensive dogs,both lost,both died.

i dont think its genes,but style that pera works on with the dogs.

jumbo wasnt a chest and leg only... but when they mixed with ch yellow tom,they got winning combination,complete bulldogs. i cant call them neather offensive,nor defensive dogs,just complete.

jumbo had only game loss. all dogs who r winners out of him,have ch yellow tom blood aswell. from gr ch crnooki to ch naissus lana,all of them have yellow tom.

i also posted a fight at golden king's mail ru where he beat holland kennel from netherlands.

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

kid have 41 time hammond ruffus in pedigree and 21x limey's spike. its a lot of blood from both,but he got some charateristic from hammond bloodline. laisy to train etc.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ok right .............

9. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Yes, that video was fine. He looked good in the video also.

10. xlordxboris

here is golden king kennel interview in American SDJ:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. keystone

keystone CH Dog

thank you boris ..nice interview

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I agree ,I enjoyed the read.I don't know Pera but seems he is raisingn the bar for the rest of the Balkan dogmen..

13. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Well said ! He is raising the bar for all dogmen !

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I wouldn't go that far.

15. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LMFAO! Bama, you're a trip.

Boris, nice share, thank you.

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Hey I am not knocking Pera as I think he is a good dogman and obviously a good judge of dogs..I have stated my opinions on this subject.Because of laws in this country and distance its impossible to compare who is better.We just seeing a small fraction that lies on the surface.Not the whole picture.

17. xlordxboris

Pera raised the level for balkan dogmen long time ago. There is guys who r also going into best possible competition here (serb,brothers,muggy...) and they also create a lot of ch and gr ch dogs,but none of them got remmembered as dogs of golden king.

America have Colby,Tudor,Boudreaux and some other guys but in balkan,we have only one guy who can stand beside them and thats Pera Golden King.

U r all more then welcome.

bamaman, we r really trying our best to get some friends in spain so we can do somee=thing there. I already said,but i will repeat myself,its Pera goal to go there and meet with the mr.vinny. I think we can realise it in year or two.

18. niko

niko CH Dog

Thanks for the articles Boris:) nothing but love for all the great dogmen and women from all over the world

19. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

All you need is love la la la all you need is love la la la la all you is love love is all you need Niko is a Hippe dogman

20. Teros

Teros Pup

Thanks Boris to let us know better balkan actuality. And for sharing those facts.
    I would like to know your answer about the second part of my question (if you can :)

"What you you think about balkan blood pits in South America through Vili III like Croata? Are they worth, or they aren't good as balkan bulldogs that you mentioned in your last posts?"