1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Golden King CH Silver bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by xlordxboris, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Teros

Teros Pup

I correct myself: for number 2, 4 and 5 he challeges the same guy. But it doesn't change what i said above.

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

good qeustion .........

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

teros tell us about the cur ass rules they have . it's easy to talk when ya'll don't even know the real rules . what happen was the balkan dogs not working out with the cajan rules ?

4. keystone

keystone CH Dog

also good qeustion ...why the ruls are different ?

5. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Anyone got any literature on Balkan rules or is this some silent agreement sort of thing?

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol I don't know about the balkan rules but balkan borris is toast!

7. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

My understanding is they changed from Cajun rules because to many handlers were fouling out or didn't know the rules. So they came up with the Balkan (east European) rules, to stop people complaining of getting fouled out and easier for them to understand. Supposedly they're still the same rules except that no turns are called, handles are only allowed when the dogs have been out of hold for 3 seconds then the ref allows the dogs to be broken with sticks taken to the corner and scratched after 30 sec's, after the next 3 second out of hold count the other dog is scratched after the same procedure as previous handle, and so on. I don't like the rules as they lengthen the show considerably leading to more dogs dying after a show.
    I've dogs from US & east EU, there are good and bad everywhere. No part of the world has better than anywhere else.

littlerascals likes this.
  8. xlordxboris

xlordxboris goldenkingkennel2@gmail.com

they r not only,there is more in past. how many usa kennel traveled to balkan? or russia?

its illegal over here 2. i didnt said it didnt happen,i asked against who? if u say jeep is best dog,i ask u how u know? some guys earlier here posted some dogs as best ever and i asked did u saw them fight,they said no? so how the fuck they know they r best? cause they read it?
    i repreat same 3 dogs? i repeat same 3 dogs i think its best ever. and i didnt mentioned 3 dogs,i mentioned plenty of them. i mentioned dog who beat 4 top dogs,thats already 5...
    almost all dogs r ch or gr ch? r u joking? that exactly case in america in tom garners yard and most of the other yards who r active.
    offcourse there is some ch or gr ch dogs who dont deserve tittle,but i must say that SDJ dog of the year was the easiest opponent of gr ch kid. oxw, and 2xw dogs were much harder opponents then him.
    thats says enough... american dogs r all about mouth,and even their hard mouth dogs cant compare to our hard mouth dogs.

who said this? u r dumb if u understand it like that way.

i said that all the records r in balkan and that we can talk about dogs we saw. we cant say jeep is better then silver,when none of u didnt saw his fights. that makes u dumb,if u rate something u didnt saw above the something u did saw that performs very well.
    i can also say that balkan and russians r better if they beat these american dogs inside 40 mins everytime they face. they did face more then once or few times,just people here obviously dont know nothing about it.

did i said jeep and homer r the only 1 who faced each other in states? i said they r 1 example among few and i said i can name more such fights in 20 year history of balkan,then u can say for 100 years history of american pitsport.
    do u want to start? u name all u can,then i name all i can and we can see who is dumber?

lesser dog to win? which rule expecially allow that? i explained how handler can affect outcome of the fight,now u explain urself. this is about dogs,not handlers and its obvious which rules r stupid,same as its obvious which dogs win when they face each other btw balkan/russia and american dogs.
    we dont know much about dogs,but for 20 years we have all the records? :D we will bring them 2 heavy? thats shows us how stupid u r and how u dont know nothing u talk about.
    most of american dogs that came here were 0.3-2 kg heavier then agreeded weight u moron. do u know what means to miss 2 kg weight? do u know what is 2 kg? and this is famous international american dogmen.

best dogs came from country they came from? so u talking about UK? cause they r not american dogs for sure. if americans took dogs from UK and then renamed them american,that still dont mean its their dogs,same as their language is english.

I probably can name more ch dog fights in USA then u... I probably spoke with greatest international american dogmen then u did and i probably saw more international american dogs then u did. Dogs from guys who represent themselfs in right place,not on forums... ;)

there is "fake" gr ch and ch dogs in every country. who did ch dynomite face? name me the opponent? then ch bobby peru? frisco breed 200 bitches? yeah right,its peddling,faking the pappers to get rom points. even ch chinaman. he beat some ch dogs,but what class r these dogs he beat?

this dog u posted,i never heard of him. lazica i know him,he was top kennel at his time.
    but dog as dog is not famous at all here.

now tell me,why r his wins less worth of bobby peru's or dynomites? not to many scares on all these "champions"? how is that,hard competition or what? how many times colby fought tudor or how many times top kennel fought each other in USA? what is this,avoiding competition or what?

i never said america doesnt have good dogs. i even know that a lot of american dogmen fight in mexico. what do u think,how do i know that? garner have something in mexico,i wont talk a lot cause of safety (their,not mine) but if any1 of u have any clue about sport there,he know what i talk about (and i seriously doubt anybody of u is active in more famous areas).

i dont overrate or underrate anybody,results talk for itself. nobody of u didnt said nothing yet,not 1 argument and thats tells us enough. u dont talk about american dogs who beat our dogs. there was such cases and i can name them,but most of u (or all of u) cant cause u dont know much about active sport beside what u read on forums.

i magnifiy our dogs with bombastic explanations? its not bombastic,its just realistic.

if our dog who have defensive style kill dog of the year in SDJ (who is suppose to be hard bitter) inside 35 mins and it was his easier fight (in overall of 6 fights),then some our guys go there and beat them 3-1,then americans go to ukraine and lose 2-0 and then in history we have losses of captain america and some other guys here then we can talk about some statistics. i talk with arguments i presented here,u all talk about what? empty words?

i must admit,captain also won 1 here and in 1st 10 years of pitsport here,it was 3-2 for balkan. with later years,its much much improved.

I probably so more top american dogs then either of u.
    And i am not saying that america have bad dogs or not competitive dogs (even if they lose more then win against us) but in america 90% pitbulls r not fighting dogs (pets etc). in balkan,90% pitbulls r fighting dogs. competition is harder and selection is harder.

balkan dogmen goes on international shows against russians(all soviet countries) all the time and from time to time,they fight into american competiton. its not easy to travel to other contitent and u cant be sure in ur safety and safety of ur dog.
    same goes for american dogmen. they match in mexico,brasil,some kennels from spain also come to mexico etc. from time to time,some of them come here and match into balkan or russian pitmen.
    nothing but respect for them,but we cant expect that they come every month to match here,cause its impossible,for both sides.

THE FACTS

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Ok Boris so show some dogs that are 4 generations deep of Balkan breeding amd tell us what they have done?

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

And also u say Silver was best dog in Balkans so tell us where his sire was from?

11. xlordxboris

cur rules? well thats why our cur dogs kill american dog of the year dog inside 35 mins... :D
    thats what happen i guess... :D

i do have on serbian language,i can post if u want,but u have to translate somehow?

actually,its looking like boris is posting arguments while most of u post empty stories.

actually no. when they bring 1st pitbulls here,they didnt know about nothing offcourse. conditining was bad, open weight fights etc. it was 1st few years,then they found out rules and little edited them. not cause of fouling,but there is no real reason. they just tough its better other way arround.
    they lenghthen the show leading to more dogs dye after show? well thats hard question. why do u think that? in cajun, handler ask for scretch,he fresh up a dog a little and then they start from zero. opponent who got in better position with his skill, lose that advantage he got by his skill. thats not fair. losing dog get chance to start from zero again. now that happens everytime during scretch and happens in our rules 2 (u have to test dog does he want to continue or not) but there is much less scretches here,so we can say its more fair to the dog? in cajun,handler can turn the tide with this.
    now does this affects fights last longer? well dog get more damage in our rules,then in cajun,cause in cajun owner ask for scretch and he gets it. in our rules,dog in better position can atleast inflict some damage to the losing dog. more damage= he should be less ready to continue and fight should be shorter? but there is a fact our fight last longer then american ones,so maybe u r right or,dog tested gameness much harder inside our rules? then u get 2 dogs with low mouth and they break some records in long fights.
    in america,they fresh up dog every time and they finish fights sooner. but then when they match into us, they mostly lose inside 1 hour. i gave example of american dog of the year who got killed inside 35 mins by a dog with defensive style?!

with last i agree. i dont think that america have bad or not competitive dogs. what i think is that they have low competition and they dont know which dogs there r really top. to know this,u have to fight top dogs. champs should fight champs. like this,many of them would lose their name,but those who stay would be proven top class.

some of these champs can surely beat some of our champs,but like this,they mostly lose. not cause america have worse dogs,but cause they dont know which of their dogs r really top of the top.

i actually believe mup was better but silver beat him in conditions that werent same for both dogs and also with 2 fouls of his handler (1st screcth and last scretch). but yeah,i would rate mup and silver as 2 best dogs in balkan.

about his ped,silver is pure sorrels dog. his both parrents was from serbia,but i believe that u need minimum 3 generations of breeding inside of ur country so u could say its ur own blood. i could call silver offspring as our blood,silver bloodline,but silver is definitly sorrels bloodline. right now,golden king keeps silver bloodline,not sorrels.
    gr ch kid is half silver,half hammond.

now i am trying to be fair and answer all of ur questions cause i believe i have all the answers and i am trying to be honest as possible.

if i didnt asnwered some of questions here,pls quote them,or send them to my inbox so i will answered them here with quotes. there is many posts here and i maybe missed some of them but if this is the case,send them to me in inbox and i will answer them. I apologize if i left some1 without an answer...

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Wow Boris must be making another long post full of jibberish that no one gives a dam about reading..you must me on page number 5 by now.

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

His both parents was from Serbia? Can u read a fuckin ped ? you look at the breeders name in front of his sire and tell me he was Balkan ? Hey u got another ped on this dog ? cause the one I read clearly says that motherfucker ain't from Balkans...he may have arrived in Balkans as a pup but he sure as fuck wasn't bred there now was he ?

14. xlordxboris

ZINETTI'S (SIRMIUM'S) BEKA

A.B.K'S (B&B'S) SANY BOY
    PURE BLOOD & ILARIO'S PAN

MAK'S SUBASA
    MAK'S MUPER

just few of them... most of today bulldogs r generations in balkan.

from sorrels as i said,but can u tell me what other things came out of sorrels that r silver class in america? silver father was in balkan but i do rate him as sorrels bloodline,pure sorrels.

do u also know that most pure sorrels u can find in world now r in golden kings yard,trough silver bloodline?
    just its not sorrels bloodline anymore,but silvers...

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

and why all the sudden the change of heart u a dam crawfish ? Now all the sudden Mup is better cause u found out these american nuts is tattooed on your best dog ?

16. xlordxboris

can u read fucking ped? r u retarded or what? silver was born in serbia. his father is bouth out of sorrels and his mother is born in serbia. grandfather out of mother is also born in serbia.

so silver is born in balkan and yes,u cant read...

again,i answered all the questions,asked for arguments from other side and u still asking questions and nothing to post? thats shows us how serious u r...
    who r u anyway? who did u fight? which top dogmen u know? r u 1 of those internet warriors?

17. xlordxboris

this shows us how stupid u r... i wrote mup was my favorite dog and probably best before few days,maybe week. still 2 best dogs (probably more) r born and fought in serbia,not america. same as today dogs beat those american dogs with easy... do u know how do we call fight against american dogs? an easy fight... :D

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

B
    I didn't ask u were Silver was born u dumbass I asked where his dad was born? and where is the whole top side of his ped from?

19. xlordxboris

and i asnwered that much before u asked it again and u did it twice. so better learn. if u r retarded and u cant read carefully then ask somebody to read it for u...

i still asked for some arguments on other side and i still wait answers. i still didnt got any asnwer from u?

20. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

whoa,,,,,,,,, whoooooooooa put your guns down two different games and the dogs are bred according usa we like scratch gameness is somthing we can never let go Balkan fast win we need to breed a dog with some heavy ass mouth and a couple of other things gameness not so important both dogs grat atheltes one short distance some people like Others respect gameness the will to never to give up no matter to me and a few others this is a superior canine even when there is a loss. But every one wants me i will take game ass loser any day