1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gonna start breeding this blood again.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GAS HOUSE KENNELS, Sep 12, 2009.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

My oppinion is I likes;)

2. THANKS !!! for replies and the hostile take over BEHAVIN :D its all good no worries

3. KeystoneState

KeystoneState Big Dog

You've got a real good opportunity. Nice blood.

4. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Seems nice indeed.
    Fine looking dog that zebco.
    But if i may.
    I'm looking at 2 peds of males, do you have a sister of one the first one?

5. Its a secret ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh not yet !!!

6. Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
  7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

if someone has decided to breed their dogs, obviously there is a reason. i aint feedin their dogs, so they dont need to ask for my approval. back on topic, looks very nice, and i ll be watching for this to pan out.

8. i will keep you posted Woody

9. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Ok, i wil keep my mouth shut about it LOL:D

10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Should be some good ones in there.......

11. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

looks nice and tight! i like that stud do you own him?
    good luck and keep us updated:D

12. Very nice GHK!!! I like the blood you have.......Keep me in your mind come next year:o I only own what can be cared for properly and I am guessing a spot should be open by then. I am not sure how you will end up breeding that blood but assume it will be fantastic.:D

Please keep us posted......

13. No i do not but that i wish did !!I am hoping for this breeding to take place within the year just seeing what ppl thought in general about the blood . The man that owns him is a very good dogman and is blessed as to what he has that is for sure!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
  14. So i just got off the phone with THE MAN and it is a go for 2010 Guys i have wanted somthing like this for many moons now ang GOD has blessed me! A very smart man told me last night to just wait patiently and that good things happen to those who wait and i finally got the phone call that i have been waitng for!!!!!!!! So thanks bro if you had somthing to do with that phone call man that helped me out more than you will ever know and may good things happen to you aswell friend.Here is what it will look like combined now ppl !

Some very high hopes for these offspring when their time comes .

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=281404

GHK

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
  15. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

Nice breeding if you dont get bulldogs out of that breeding you should go ahead and hang up the breeding stand lol :cool:

16. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

that should get ya a bulldog or two:D....good luck bud, now ya just gotta play the wait game

17. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

not trying to be rude- just realistic, its sayings like this ^ that really go to show most people in these dogs dont know what they are talking about.
    nothing is a given, the chances of getting what you think you want out of ANY breeding are slim to none- these are just time tested facts.
    you could breed 2 icebergs together and get a couple pups that are rearin' to go, and you could breed hunted parents adn the pups will want nothing to do w/ anything, has been happening for alot longer than any of us have been around

18. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

I understand what your saying Rally but i was joking hints lol:cool:

19. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

We could do with one of them pups down in FLA.

20. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

GHK YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!! with jealousy lol. Good luck with that man.