1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

good breeders

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by powder925, Aug 13, 2004.

1. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

can someone tell me the name of some good kennels that have zebo blood.I have looked online and haven't found to many breeders breeding this line of dogs.

2. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

Zebo blood has not been a very succesful strain. It is not that readily available and probably pretty diluted. I suggest you try something else with a better track record. But if you insist on Zebo blood I am sure you can find some on the internet.

3. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

Hey Powder 925 I went ahead and searched and came up with Arringtonszebodogs.com apparently he has gotten his dogs straight from Mike Lonzo. But just to prove what I stated earlier you might want to go to this address (dawnrestdogs.org/STORIES_zebodogs.html),Good Luck.

4. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

thanks for the info

5. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

I know they haven't been to succesful but they are nice lookers and I think they would add alot of power in a cross,most zebo dogs are powerful.

6. maready

maready Pup

i know where you need to get the zebo blood from if you want it. you need to go stright to the source that is lonzo . they cost alot but they are stright from the old man . been to his house a couple times pretty good old guy.he lives in####### nc call him and he will talk to you . but if i got a lonzo dog i would get it stright from him. he has no website he does not like computers.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2004
  7. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

thanks buddy

8. I purchased my two dogs from a local breeder. The one year old male that I have is 16 times Zebo with an outcross to midnight cowboy. And the 3 month old female that I have is 13 times Vindicator and 15 times Zebo.. The breeders who I purchased the two dogs has one male left out of my females litter. If you would like any more information on the male that they have left give me an email at address below ... The father to my female came from Lonzo's yard. The father is out of Lonzo's Muscle and Lonzo Screwtail.. The mother to the litter is off of Lunieski's Yard. The mother is out of Lunieski's Tip - E and Lunieski's Sally....

9. BDK

BDK oo7

go straight to lonzo hes a nice ole man like the prev post said he lives in ########, NC know a whole lot bout this breed still breeding good dogs dont think are tested at all though but tight as they come zebo blood wise his fem pups sell for 1200 his males for 1000 i have yet to meet him and he only live 1 hr form me but have talked on phone to him sev times can not ask for a nicer dogman

10. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

is is true vindicator beat zebo?..........just wondering i seen it somewhere forgot i'll look for it though.

11. AJUST67

AJUST67 Pup

nc pit

i heard the same thing that Zebo lost to vinciator. I also heard vindicator was not a producers. Not sure how true but would love to know?

Aj

12. Kingfish

Kingfish Pup

The ones that think Zebo wasnt a good line had better take a look at Ozzies peds, and Adams , and Ringside's, and Bunces, if you find guys that still have the old Kingfish stuff and kept it real, its still something to recon with, you just have to do your home work,
    Thanks
    Peace
    Kingfish;)

13. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

vindicator was never a producer , he died at a young age from heart worms and kingfish zebo was an ok dog , i wouldn't putit against bullyson , tuffy , art , bolio , or jeep. i think zebo would of loss against these dogs. that's just my opinion.

14. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

probable not the smartest thing to post on a open forum

15. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

you got a link?

16. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

well i apologize to those i offended with my last post , I wasn't thinking..........

17. who

who Top Dog

okay those dogs are so old and whats to be affended about this is GAME_DOG forum read the title dont like what it stands for leave...these dogs ARE the reason why we still have these kinds of dogs today and to not reconize them is the TRUE CRIME

18. CRG

CRG Top Dog

yes,it is game-dog but it is for all aspects positive for the breed

19. who

who Top Dog

im not even gonna say anything....

20. CRG

CRG Top Dog

speak you're mind.....