1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Good Breeding?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by oldslowblue, Jan 26, 2009.

1. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
  2. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

I'd go with fatty. Jmho

3. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

Fatty belongs to a friend and is nearing his stud career. I own the optional sire who has many many years left. I think Fatty is the way to go as well. Thanx Cocaine. Also, some people say fatty is not so good of a dog b/c of the whole Cuda deal, but they don't know the truth about it. I'm waiting for it to come up....

4. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Ok what is the whole Cuda deal ? Both dogs are bred out the a$$ but if Fatty is getting old and you own the other I'd go with Fatty.....

5. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Damn that's alright then!

6. kdue

kdue Big Dog

fatty is what i would go cause it may be his last!

7. id go with fatty ;)

8. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Keep it on topic, I will not clean this thread up again.

Thank you.

9. why not keep it family LOL!(pitstop) go with the Boomer dog cause you dont know if Fatty will take with her cause of the age. but if you own the boomer dog hold off and try and get some pups off the old man. im just saying you really cant go wrong with redboy(yes im a redboy fan!) and we all know what might be the most infamous cross to date(Jeep/Redboy):D

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
  10. undamineknls

undamineknls Banned

fatty is older so go with him. since the other male is your dog. if a female is a good one off this litter. then take her to your male for the best of both world. good luck