1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

good dogs in florida?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by hardmouth87, Oct 30, 2007.

1. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Coldsteel kennel has some nice dogs.

2. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

there is some really great blood around northern florida. No need to go any further than that. Look around you will find it.

3. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Nice sixbitts around orlando.

4. ROSE

ROSE Banned

The breeding behind him goes back to alot of Patrick's (Sire= Patrick's Little Tater and Dam= Patricks Red Lady ROM...he's also got Indian bolio [​IMG] in the 3rd gen on the sires side) and Maloney stuff on the bottom. Again, he was bred by Pat Patrick, and owned by STP.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
    There were 2 pedigrees on buck both signed by PP.the first one says golden boy and the second one states lil tater.

5. What kind of blood are you interested in? If you can get with the right ppl you do not need a kennel if you can get a pup off an old timer. I never went to kennel to get my dogs.I waited got to know some ppl at the dog shows and found the old schoolers and got some dogs off of them and paid half the price and came out with on top .I think it is really all about taking your time, that will really tell you how serious you are about finding the right dog .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2008
  6. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Lots of good blood around. You have to know someone though. Best of luck to you. :)

7. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Yeah, good points up above. Man i wish i knew then what i know now. I can not stress the importance of getting to know someone. Do not get overly exicted and go out and buy some 1000 dollar dog with pretty ped. Earn your trust and respect with some people and get into the circle. Heck, once you know the right people...you might even have a dog given to you for no cost. And that dog you get for free will be just as good or even better then that $1000 pup.

But if you can not wait to get your hands on a pup. Just google pit bull, and you will find thousands of people dying to sell you a dog. You might even bump into ______'s kennel trying to sell you a blue pup for $7grand$.

8. bradyFL

bradyFL Big Dog

you can definately find a good dog in fl

9. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

NO The dogs all moved out of Florida. NOT one bulldog left so the law can just go on to some other state. But you may find oone or two under a rock some place. LOL J

10. Gameboy864

Gameboy864 Guest

I am originally from there. U live n a great state minus your state leader Jed! Sorrels is located there, and not to mention alot of the good redboy/jocko/mayday stuff closer to Miami. Check out the 305 boys. Also, my buddy used to own the great dog "JETHRO" who still has heavy blood down there.

11. NavasInc

NavasInc Big Dog

305 boys?Do they have a site up??

12. hardmouth87

hardmouth87 Big Dog

can u help me contacting them?

13. rocco

rocco Big Dog

Can we not put up anyone elses info on the net for any and everyone to see. Take it to PM. Or simple and plain 'if you don't know, you probally don't need to know'.

14. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I wonder what I said. Must have been talking trash... Sorry:(

15. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

There are two APBT clubs in Florida, they may be a bit of a drive for you but it's worth it to get out there and meet people. Then you can see what kind of dog you like and what you're looking for and get help finding that specific dog.

16. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

Your best bet is to check references, and try to dig up T2A kennels. Had the most respected in dogs in Florida from the mid 70's to present. Ran a lot of the Hardcore Kennels stuff. Jeep/Redboy/Jocko/Rascal. Crossing w/Boyles/Bolio/Tombstone. Bred up the great jethro/gringo/buddy/gracie..... the list goes on & on. They were quiet for a while say 2006 w/some "BAD NEWS" brewing in the air, but since have relocated. They have two yards. One in South Florida around Opalocka<--- spelling? and One in the Woods of South Carolina. They were a bit pricey before, avg. 2000.00 per pup, but since then have come down. This was when they were only selling to a handful of people, mostly international. If you could find them, there would be no need to look any further, JMO. Here's Jethro. They created his breeding, and his mothers. Mountain man said to be the best since Homer:http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=159187