1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Good home

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by jmg, Mar 16, 2007.

1. jmg

jmg Big Dog

Help!

My job requires that i move and i will not be able to take my three year old female bella with me. i have been trying to find her a good home for two months and have had no success. if anyone lives in southern louisiana and is interested in providing a good home to a very energetic, yet affectionate female please contact me. oh yeah, a big yard will be a plus for her!

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I am located outside of Baton Rouge (born & raised in northern Baton Rouge). I would love to help you out. Feel free to contact me via pm.

I don't think I can be her forever home just to the number of dogs that we do have, but I'm sure we could foster her for a while & I will talk to some of the vets & vet techs I work with to see if anyone is willing to take in another "pit bull" (we're all pit bull lovers ;) ).

Let me know if I can help in any way. :)