1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Good Michigan dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by loudboyjr, Nov 14, 2010.

1. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

where is all the good dogs in michigan??????

2. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

the humane society

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Only good thing out of Michiagan is I75 south

4. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I don't think I have ever heard Michigan, and good dogs mentioned in the same sentence.

5. cutt

cutt CH Dog

oxymoron...lol j/k

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2010
  6. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

They have a few good ones up there!

7. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

*laughing* because you good ole' country boys wont me us half way *laughing*

8. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

well i guess u own them all so why u askin where their all at?

9. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

chdynomite... im j/k im nobody in the dog game like that... so plz dont take me serious on that note... since i was told about the site and been reading post i know that some of you guys are the guys that i admire so take that statement with a grain of salt... but on another note i may have them?!!?!?!?!:D idk... wont know until i stop something thats suppose to be good huh??? i was just looking for dogs in my area with people who know that game and who wouldnt mind grooming me a lil bit... thats all... some of you guys are too quick to down somebody or tell them they aren't shxt.... i understand that if ppl know each other then you're basing you opinion on some kinda interaction with that person... but when you dont know the person if the person doesnt attack you or your dogs it should be a thing were you're trying to "shut down" the other person esp. in the case of this thread... maybe my statement rubbed you the wrong way and if it did im sorry for that but it was laced with laughs so i wasnt serious

10. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

Im not downing u at all. I wish u the best luck but u dont get rich by asking people. u gotta find out on ur own and put the work in ur self.

11. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

yea i understand that too... thanx for the tip

12. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

13. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

that sounds like a fuckeye talking *laughing* i would definitely love to see you sir!!!!!!

14. They are with people who aren't on the internet bragging or talking about it.

Enough said.

15. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

16. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

17. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

i feel that... and i guess sometimes a person may state a question the wrong way and turn ppl off... i wasnt asking about a match or anything like or about anyone matching dogs... ive just read alot of threads and i see alot of ppl from different states and even countries so i just wanted to see if there were any michiganders on here... as i said i may have stated my question incorrectly

18. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

*laughing* once again i feel that... as i said it was more so a general question... i guess i was just looking for michigan ppl to respond... im definitely not looking for dogs or anything like that... and as you know its easier said than done as far as finding good yards and good ppl thats all i was looking for... no recipes or secrets *laughing*

19. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

20. Except when it comes to Football......................:D