1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Good Michigan dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by loudboyjr, Nov 14, 2010.

1. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

except my friends.... so there

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Well it sounds like you've got it all figured out...........tell me, how are them dogs on your profile bred??? They seem to get along together very well.

3. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

that they do... those arent game dogs at all(good dogs tho)... i havent dropped pedigrees on any post ive been... and if you read that correctly i didnt say i was ready for anything... i said give me a minute... and you will be the first to know when that minute is up...plz believe... dont worry at all... and it sounds as if you took that personally... or like i made a statement like "oh im this or that" i was replying to what someone had said about going and finding them... why did that rub you the wrong way so much?????

4. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Not rubbed the wrong way........but you make it sound like in no time at all you'll have all the good dogs and everybody will be coming up to MI to try to get dogs off of you. Let me be realistic for a second. The only thing you're gonna get is pretty papered peddled dogs or the stuff nobody else wants. That is until you find someone who respects you and trusts you enough to allow you to own some of their quality stock. And if that happens, it don't happen over night. And if everybody knows about it to the point where everyone will be driving up 75 to get it, you won't have it very long before people you don't want are coming up 75 to get it.

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Yardboy why you busting this dudes balls he in my opinion has a good attitude and is respectfull. He also dosent seem to have any false allusions of where his knowlidge on the breed is. He has pm'd me a couple times and hasent asked or said one thing I take issue with. He is just green as grass on the day after a good downpoor. To the Op when youre green you take a ton of shit and will only get worse as soon as you think you have some shit figgured out lmao.

6. I don't give a flying shit about anything in this thread, but I will say this, just because 2 dogs can stand next to each other without going nuts don't mean shit.

I'm sure there's dogs that appear to be some bad mofo's and are hot as hell on a chain that show their true colors once the heat is on. I'm also sure the same holds true for dogs that can be calm and cool standing next to other dogs. Once you've figured out how to judge them by "looking" you'll be the best dog man of all time. Even the greats needed to see the real deal to decide.

For downing the green weenie, that's kind of a green weenie statement yardboy. I expect more from you. ;)

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Yo boogie!!...wats up my man??

8. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Not trying to bust anybody's balls, just being realistic. It's takes more than a few minutes to build a good yard. People will jerk you around, rip you off, lie to you and give you the junk they don't want for a long time. Didn't mean to hurt anybody's feelings:rolleyes::)It font happen over night. And when you do finally get in good with someone who has good dogs it's the wrong attitude to act like everybody will be coming to you to get some of it. Reason I say that is cause everybody shouldn't know you got it. And as far as the dogs standing next to each other, I think that's great.......but it only takes once.

I'm kind of surprised at you too Boogie........you'll pick on a little girl for having a spiked collar but see nothing wrong with 3 bullies unrestrained standing next to each other.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2010
  9. First of all turd, I don't give 2 flying shits who puts a spike collar on your dog, that makes you a retard whether you have a pussy in between your legs or not.

As for the 2 dogs, again, your ignorance is really showing again. Just because somebody has a pic of 2 dogs standing next to each other doesn't mean jack shit about them OR the dogs.

It obviously doesn't matter to me if I insult girls, I obviously insulted you didn't I. Now go change your tampon.

[​IMG]

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Which part of what I said shows ignorance??? The part about it taking longer than a few minutes to build a good yard? Or the part about not letting everybody know you have a good yard? Or the part about 3 "pit bull type" dogs shouldn't be "playing" together unrestrained? I missed it........

11. Well yardboy I'm pretty sure I made myself clear in my other posts.

You assume an awful lot of stupid shit by simply looking at someone's avatar pic. Now you've went from he had 2 dogs standing next to each other, to he has 3 dogs playing together. I guess you're also one of those brilliant ones who can tell if a dog is game by simply looking at it huh?

Obviously I had no issue with some of the things you said. I guess your comprehension level of the english language prohibits you from grasping the concept of my posts. See if you would READ and UNDERSTAND what you are reading, and quit ASSUMING shit, you might, just might get it.

Some people deserve a good bashing for stupid shit they say, some don't. You made your points with the dude and he seemed to accept what you said, yet you keep on and on and on. Just remember, you're only a YARDBOY yourself.

12. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I can't see his avatar. All I see is 3 bullies on his home page who are unrestrained together. I think you're the one having problems comprehending what you're reading. I don't see where I said anything about 2 dogs. And I believe you're the one who made the comment about them standing next to each other, I said they look like they get along. And yes I'm assuming they play together being as how they are in the same penned area all together. I think that is a safe assumption. And again, I'm not bashing the OP, only trying to let him know it's a longer road ahead than what he seems to think it is.

13. nah.uhh

nah.uhh Pup

They're not completely unrestrained... There is a cord holding the fence closed

14. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

*laughing* that was good^^^^^... and as i said mr yardboy sir you mistook or read more into it than i meant dude...when i said a minute i didnt mean literally and im sure nobody you will ever come in contact will even know me let alone try to get a dog from me (that doesnt hurt my feelings im not into the dogs for you im into them for ME)... but i think you're scared of those curs *laughing*... you see the fierceness right?????? i dont have those dogs anymore just pics... not because they weren't game they werent for that in the first place... now im opening to any constructive criticism otherwise if my threads bother you such you dont have to comment or maybe you do... you trying to crush the young upstart before he get started??!?!?!? you a sinister dude man

15. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Not trying to crush you bro. Just let you know it takes years. If you're that serious about it. Starting out all you'll get is what other people don't want or peddled pups. Pups take at least 2 years before you should know what you got. It's a long waiting game, trust me, I've been playing it for a while now. Nobody is just gonna take you in and hand you the best dogs they have.

16. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

i understand that and truthfully i wouldnt want the best someone had to offer either... id rather work at it... but i gotchu... its a 10-4 maybe my statement had sounded kinda braggadocious and it wasnt meant to be that... because im definitely willing to put the work in and actually looking forward to it!

17. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Since I took interst by looking @ that pic , I must ask... Is that antifreez coolant jug tipped over along with a gas can?

[​IMG]

18. cutt

cutt CH Dog

19. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

yea... those dogs didnt run free either tho... they were loose for the pic