1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Good 'ol boy

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by GrChPitBitch, Jun 24, 2004.

1. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

I recently dug this picture up... Its a picture of my Bruiser dog with my father, who recently passed away in April after being sick for over 10 years, with multiple strokes, among other things........ My father was behind me 100% with the dogs... He bred, showed, and sold St. Bernards before I was born, so he was thrilled when I started to do the same thing with the APBTs. My mother, on the other hand, thinks it is a waste of my time...... anyway...
    Bruiser was my dads guardian angel... He wouldnt let ANYONE in the house when I wasnt home. He wouldnt bite anybody, but he wouldnt let my dad get to the door... he would stand between my dad and the door.... and wouldnt budge.... If my dad moved an inch, Bruiser moved an inch...
    Bruiser hasnt been the same sence my Daddy passed away... Its very new to all of us, and hopefully we will be able to heal each other.... time will tell....

Attached Files:

2. HCK

HCK Big Dog

My condolences go out to you and your family.

3. gator

gator Big Dog

Pictures like that are priceless and Im sorry for your loss.

4. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

Sorry for your loss.

5. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

6. puregame

puregame Big Dog

I'm sorry for you loss.

7. CRG

CRG Top Dog

sorry about the loss of your dad.

8. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Thank you all... Its very hard.... Still too new....
    :(

9. BDK

BDK oo7

I to am sorry for your loss. I would make sure Bruiser gets extra attention at this time, pets often times mourn themselves to death after their owner passes on.>>>Bdks lady>>>

10. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

:eek: ​
    Dont tell me that!! He has lost a bit of weight... He isnt eating as much as he usually would eather... he is still working for me... but....
    Should I change his food or sumpin?

11. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

My condolences, from our family to yours on your loss.