1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

good press!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Gypsy, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Gypsy

Gypsy Pup

Tony-and Emmy-winning actor Ken Howard's life was saved by his dog, Shadow. The article does not mention that Shadow is an American Pit Bull Terrier, but a very clear photo of Howard and his dog shows that Shadow is a beautiful red-nosed red APBT. Howard is Yale-educated and has lectured at Harvard.

Howard was on the waiting list for a kidney transplant when he collapsed in his home. Howard says, "My wife and our dog, Shadow, were outside, and I fell on the bathroom floor upstairs, and somehow the dog knew. If he hadn't alerted my wife, I might have bled to death right there." [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Following a kidney transplant, Howard recovered and resumed his acting career. Currently he appears in the show "Crossing Jordan."[/font]

XxKonnectionsxX likes this.
  2. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

Now THIS is what we need, screw a lab ;)

3. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Nice reading good press and positive remarks on our dogs...
    BB

4. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Now how come nobody in the media went out of their way to determine the breed of heroic dog in question........HHHHHMMMM.........lol They sure love to say pitbull when something goes wrong......:rolleyes: