1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Goodbye crazygirl

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by magnoilaotis, Mar 3, 2010.

1. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Drive-Bye is nothing but a footnote in these dogs, but she is the best I have ever owned. Her sire was Barne's Superfudge and her dam was M &S Edith. She was the gamest, most talented and most people friendly dog I've ever had. If someone would be as so kind as to post her ped for me it would mean the world. Her name would be Flossy's Drive By. They never owned her as I showed up with the money first. Goodbye pretty girl I hope I own some half as good as you in the future.

2. Jelet

Jelet Banned

Rest In Peace

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

RIP always hard to lose a good one

4. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

sorry to hear that mate. lets hope the next one to take its place is half as good.

5. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

6. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

That is her. Thanks a million. She was a stifle eating monster. She knew were the bacon was on hogs. One day she was bouncing like a kid on a pogo stick the next she was fighting for life. The irony is I am feeding a litter off of her half brother. Blood in blood out I guess.

7. bigboy69

bigboy69 Pup

May she rest in Peace.
    What happened or what went wrong with her?

8. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

The vet thinks she was poisoned. She five years old and acted like a puppy. She never met a stranger she didn't like.

9. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Damn, sorry to hear that :( RIP

10. bigboy69

bigboy69 Pup

That really sucks. Sorry for your loss.

11. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

Sorry to hear about your loss. Glad to know she was a good dog. Her father is still alive and doing well, but hasn't sired any pups in years. It is unfortunate that he wasn't bred more than he was, as he is an excellent dog himself.

12. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

You're telling me. Game is the name of the game and he passed it on in spades. I am glad to see someone knows about Fudge. If he was bred in mass like some; well you know. I know of a good son of his that I will breed to every now and then. The gyp that passed in the original post was a testament to fudge's ability to produce all around dogs. I hope ol' fudge is living the life leisure he deserves.

13. Outsider

Outsider Big Dog

No doubt Fudge is good producer, your dogs dam Edith was an exceptional bulldog herself, she should have been a champion..I've had a few off her sire HurricaneII (LilCane), off Ch Juju, and Ch Ghetto, and some off his half sis Sugarcane. Alot of them dogs Bill bred were monsters!

14. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Rest in Paradise girl, your gone way before your time

15. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Bill was real high on Edith. He never really bragged about his dogs, but when speaking about Edith he came real close. Of all the dogs he owned over the years he vividly could recall Edith. That tells me she was something.

16. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

rest in peacee

17. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

rip...sounds like a real bulldog..