1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Got a ?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jeepdogkennel, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Dawnely

Dawnely Pup

Don't know if anyone else learned anything from this, but I did. Most of our dogs will play tugawar with each other but we have a couple that wont, I have tried just about everything, Havent tried the noise thing tho. Thanks for the post Rocky.

2. Hillbilly Pit

Hillbilly Pit Big Dog

It was to me that jeepdog was comeing with a double mind. What i mean is the way he/hse replyed to some was that jeepdog wanted a answer but wanted to test the minds of another. Mine is not verey smart but i would say 99% of the pepole that replyed knows. I agree that we all should word our Q's as detailed as we can so we can get the best answer possible. If not it would be like puting a puzzle on the table knowing what the picture is but not haveing all the pieces. I hope this dosen't sound like bashing because it isn't intended to be. I think that we all should at least try the sugestions befor haveing a negitve reply. there have been some replies i've got that seemed kined of harsh but i figured they knowed and i could at least try it.