1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

got this from another board its pretty cool

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by searkkennels, Jun 4, 2005.

1. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

Go to ABC 20/20 and to the story at this link

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=817494&page=1

then click on message board and read the post there. One of them had Garcia's phone number there

972-562-7297

and give the bastard a call but I can guarantee that he will change the number soon.

Other good info found on the message board too;

LETS GO AFTER THAT BASTARD AND MAYBE THE SPCA WILL GO DOWN WITH HIM!!!!!

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Very good article......on the second page you can really see how nutty these bastards are. Dave Garcia, I swear Im telling the truth, started equating dog-beating to mass murder, saying if you do one, you will likely do the next step worse, until it turns into mass murder! HAHA! So your telling me everyone that owned an animal before these humaniacs came about, the people who got out a newspaper when Fido pissed on the floor, every one of them was potentially a mass murderer? Ok buddy, come off your pedesta nowl, your not as important as you think you are. Jesus christ, 6m a year for the shelter, your pocketing 80,000 a year? That right there should be a warning sign to most everyone. You kill most the animals you ''rescue''.