1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr Ch Art

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohpitbulls, Jan 7, 2011.

1. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Lets see some of them good ol Art bred bulldogs.
    Anybody still run this blood heavy?

2. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

I know some people that run it pretty tight. There not to far from your area

3. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

yeah i know a few folks around my area that run it . My very first dog was heavy bred Whiskey an still have a few down from him crossed into to some Love's blood witch is also heavy bred Art hounds.
    I seen it works great crossed with the old Kingfish blood an Bolio stuff as well.

4. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

Great producer. To bad he got stollen and didn't have his nuts bred off

5. jack the lad

jack the lad Big Dog

He did get stollen and prob still got his nuts bred off just not on his ped.

6. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Yeah im sure he was lol I heard a few old timers say, ''he is behind alot of dogs from the cincinnati area an most people dont even know it'' lol

7. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

He was bred alot even before he was stolen. Not everything is listed on feds online.

8. doggmania

doggmania Pup

carolina,s has it real tight too.

9. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

Art blood was great! Its just to bad it didn't last.

10. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

Padogman..I don't have feds online. Was just saying compared to some of the other rom dogs. His much was he bred?