1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

gr ch banjo

Discussion in 'The Dogs' started by ATLKENNELS, Sep 20, 2008.

1. thelonewolf

thelonewolf Banned

We have a littermate to the momma here, as well as a couple grandkids of Chop Chop.

2. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Man Hell NO! But then again they all are currs LOL!!

3. masta of game

masta of game Banned

hahahaaahah

we gonna go back to the same argument again triplej lol....

a good tight banjo dog bred to good banjo females should produce, doing this for a long time and breeding good to good one should give u high percentage ..right..

is it that simple though.. BREED GOOD DOGS TO GOOD DOGS AND YOU GONNA BE ALRIGHT

4. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

If you know really WTF you are talkin about you would know that Banjo blood is VERY common and easy to come by. Not saying its good dogs you r gonna get but you should be able to throw a rock and find someone who has Banjo blood.

Banjo has only like 223 known offspring on peds online. Do the math.

If you dont have exp with the line or know someone who does, why would you wanna mess with it??? Just cause its a "Banjo" dog doesnt mean its a good one. Id take a pup outta 2 good dogs with NO papers before id take a pretty papered dog from some name peddler.

I havent liked any of the Banjo dogs Ive seen myself and tend to agree with the "rough cur" theory. Most of the better breedings done to banjo were to Carver/Butcher Boy dogs but not inbred Banjo dogs IMO.

1 person likes this.
  5. BullDog143

BullDog143 Big Dog

Well you saying that shows that you are ignorant about banjo dogs. You base your opinions on a bloodline by watching a couple dogs. Tell me jeeprino how many banjo dogs have you seen (please dont give me a bullshit answer). Dont look down on some bloodline before looking at what you have on your yard.

6. thelonewolf

thelonewolf Banned

I agree with "some" of what you are saying here. They are'nt hard to find whatsoever, and on top of that, I agree, if you don't know where to get banjo blood and what its about, then why so important to get "Banjo"? I was just trying to help the fella. If he can't find Banjo blood and does'nt know much about it, why not try something that is available to him? Oh well. thats just me.

7. ATLKENNELS

ATLKENNELS Banned

I Know Alot About Banjo Blood,it Just Not Common As The Other Bloodlines...

8. ATLKENNELS

ATLKENNELS Banned

I Try Get Mccol Contact

9. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

I know some dudes in IN that all they run is Banjo dog's, got a yard full of em. I didnt like what they had and Ive seen some local dogs that were "banjo" dogs, I didnt look at the papers but the owners say they were banjo dogs. I have never owned a Banjo bred dog. Not my cup of tea.

10. ATLKENNELS

ATLKENNELS Banned

Thats Might Have Been His Stock.

11. SMILES

SMILES Big Dog

So who in Indiana do you no with banjo dog?

12. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=281907

this is my little bitch, she's only 8 months but showing great signs for a while now
    If i were to get another banjo bred dog i'd get something along this same line. The top side is mostly all banjo, but the bottom has a lot of the Ch. Coachise dog in it, which really means that the bottom is basically Eli/Carver, which IMO is the greatest cross ever. Banjo dogs bred to Eli dogs produce and perform PERIOD.
    YIS
    B

13. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Come on jeep, You know you cant judge by that. If I saw some one else bullyson dogs or cowboy dogs I may say the same thing about my own strain LOL . ONE cross can make them worlds apart. One dog can make good or great! you know what I meen. I never really liked Jeep dogs But Ive seen some Jeep rascle stuff I wish I had a yard full of. Every Banjo dog I have seen was a bulldog not all are going to be dead game but the ones I seen would hunt till the curr came out. YIS J

14. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Im thinkin about gettin a Banjo Dog

15. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

Just to refresh the Banjo thread. I owned a granddaughter of Banjo's. She was the finest gyp I've yet owned. Her mother was Dead Serious' "Bee Gee". Bee Gee was off of Gr. Ch. Banjo into Kemmer's "Gi Gi". Her topside is Lacefield's "Zeke". From a fine line of Carver dogs as well. One thing that line of dogs require is patience. As that slow fire is often times the best fire. Those who know already know and those who don't sometimes never will.

16. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

my friend got bit in the face by a son of banjo yrs ago....the guy was gonna put the dog down didnt and it bit the hell out of his daughter. the owner and lil girl werent my friend he knew them.

17. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

Mine and all the others I've seen on other dogmen's yards were sweet with people. But I've heard of some bad seeds down from that line as well as from many others. Some old advice is don't even fool with "tight" bred or "in-bred" Banjo stuff unless someone has already added an out-cross. The "tight" bred ones are known for being blind, cripple, and crazy or any combination of the above.:D P.S. Dude shoulda either flatlined that dog after the first incident or at the very least, kept him away from his family.JMHO

18. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

the dude was supposed to take him out back and he took off with the peice of shit in his car.

19. scooter

scooter Big Dog

20. scooter

scooter Big Dog