1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

gr ch banjo

Discussion in 'The Dogs' started by ATLKENNELS, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Real nice stuff Butcherboy , I like the way that Black Cowboy dog is bred up what type of dogs is he throwing ?

2. We lost both cowboy and red lady this year. Big brown an black banjo are doing well.

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

is jesse still around ?

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

well yes he is .

5. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

@Tgk, I love the Mary Jane gyp!!!

6. Mary Jane was a crazy game bulldog! Love that boomerang ran into the banjo blood.

7. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Sorry to here that about Black Cowboy . That Lunsford blood isnt something you see everyday Nice stuff and bred to the banjo stuff i bet you will get some real nice animals . How is The Dude and And Buckwheat Jr working out for you ?

8. toom

toom Big Dog

Butcherboy those are all very nice dogs..!I see you have a couple of males at 35LBs and 38LBs nice,,,,I love the 30's..!

9. @mextra: both are of very high quality but haven't made it back home to TGK. They are both out west.

Toom we like the pocket rocket!

10. pitodogge

pitodogge Pup

Butcherboy any future breedings????

11. mckurt

mckurt Pup

12. mckurt

mckurt Pup

goodluck, i own a few vanna bred dogs wayback and they will bite crazy hehehe!

13. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

14. AW made that breeding.

15. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

Okay, my dogs grandma

16. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog