1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

gr ch banjo

Discussion in 'The Dogs' started by ATLKENNELS, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Who do you think was The best Producer off Banjo male or Female ?

preme likes this.
  2. SMILES

SMILES Big Dog

How many of them dog you posted butcherboy where yours? There's no us you need to stop trying to claim the faim for others dogs and hard work.

3. Wtfutb? Fame claiming man get out of here. I nor any of TGK are trying to claim the fame. Fame is for the cyber doggers. Some were owned by me and others by others. Your best dog Sooner came from a gyp bred by JR and raised by me. She was sent to a friend up north and ended up in va. But since you want to be mr. sa most on that list were once owned by me or on my hill. Never would take the credit for any ones hard work. All about team homie!

Man your still bothered about what happened with Coodah! If you feel I'm responsible for her never making it to me I'm truly sorry. PM me your number or ill get from JR.

4. Whiteboy, Advent, Choo Choo, Redman, Banji, Angel, Eve and numerous others were good producers off banjo

5. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

I think Whiteboy was bred more than any of the rest he was pretty popular.
    Something that has been racking my brain is who died first Diablo Negro or BB red ? I always thought that would have made a helluva breeding and it seemed like it would have happened but didnt

6. That's a good question. I know in conversing with JW Diablo died in keep.

7. old goat

old goat CH Dog

you just named some quiters not all but you did .

8. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Redman produced well. Uncle Tom was a bad little sob

9. Banji and Redman were the two that would be quitters. The others were very good dogs.

10. Game4Life

Game4Life Pup

I would love to get some banjo blod again. had an exceptional male who was heavy turtlebuster on talk and heavy banjo chop chop BB red on bottom. if you have any of this you're willing to part with I would love some of it. I am currently running Jeep Rascal nigerino but would love some more banjo.

11. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

12. That Peter sure was one game azz dog! He threw his share of good ones. Never liked that snookie dog Jacks dame. She threw a lot of cold dogs and dogs that didn't make the cut. Heck it's come to fruition that Nemesis may not be bred as the papers say. I was told she may have been taken from Crenshaw by a couple individuals that were known to thieve back then. She is supposedly a heavy jeep/big Casey gyp. Do know one thing though she was a super bad gyp. Produced her share of good dogs for TGK.

13. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

Did you breed any of the stuff you mentioned butcherboy?

14. Yep quit a few of them. Been breeding them for over 13/14 yrs. Had the littermate sister to Snookie an she was hands down the best producer out the litter. Tiny and Sever were also the two best performers. If you can find any of the stuff down off her get it.

15. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

That Andyus Rommell x Tiny litter looks like it threw some good ones

16. That was a heck of a litter. The two best in the litter never made it to the square due to unforeseen circumstances. Bad Andy and Durango both had it all.

17. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Whiteboy was pretty popular for a cull

18. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Was he a Cur or just not a Good Performer ive never got the full story on him

19. Just a game low ability plug.

20. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Oh Ok that was what i heard about him in the first place