1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr Ch Boogie Boy.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by CockneyRebel123, May 25, 2023.

1. Has anyone seen a dog as devastating? I'm not sure what the hell was the deal with his first opponent but the hunt was finished and when I say finished I mean finished, he then went on to another 4 hunts and I don't think one opponent last longer than a hour.

2. I forgot to say, the first hunt was over in 3 mins, that is one devastating animal.

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Never seen the dog personally to make comparisons but this one here:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=338871

ended 3 in short order, all under 15min. If her owner was bringing her out, it was to 1. Embarrass and or Humiliate you Or 2. He wanted to make a point that didn't get forgot. Either way, anything that did make it longer than 15 with her was never the same again after. Crocodile with fur.

I can remember back in another lifetime, someone was talking ill of my dogs on pedsonline and who was from my area. Bellas owner called me at work and told me to stop up after. So I go up there and he's putting Bella in the kennel in the back of his truck and says get it were going for a ride. I don’t ask a whole lot of questions. We drive to the east side where the person on pedsonline lived was supposed to show me something better. Half hour of knocking and waiting for someone to answer the door we showed up at or to answer their phone to show me how I've wasted 25+ years of my life wouldn't even answer the door or phone but was clearly home at the time. I can't say if she's anything like the one originally posted but she was definitely the hardest mouthed dog I've ever seen personally.

Sleep and CockneyRebel123 like this.
  4. Does anyone know the fastest recorded hunt, surely 3 minutes hasn't been beaten?

5. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

In UK history.. Dann's champion BJ?

gimwitag and CockneyRebel123 like this.
  6. I havent seen any dog in general exept the stuff i find on mail.ru but those videos there either end to early before i can see who the winner is or they stop the dogs before one of them finishes. Where can i watch this dog ? (If there are videos)

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Fastest accredited in sdj was about 45 seconds. On release grch ajax folded ch guss.

stedz, Ssdd, oldguy and 1 other person like this.
  8. How long mate?

9. How the hell can it end that fast without the dog jumping the wall, Boogie Boy liked to get in to the back end, he just wrecked the area.

10. Must have immediately hit a bleeder, 45 secs, ffs, crazy.

11. Is he in Stratton's last book mate?

12. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Ssdd, F.W.K. and CockneyRebel123 like this.
  13. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Broke his sternum and pushed it into his heart on release.... we win again...

14. Yeah I read something like that, it was a freak accident when they collided. I suppose that's what can happen when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

15. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

16. stedz

stedz Top Dog

MD ,told me he was the best dog he owned,but Ed Reid told me BJ quit in a roll against a wheaton terrier.~X(,work that out.

17. stedz

stedz Top Dog

Didn't McGee's panther ,finish one,very quick too.?

18. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

MD always said he was his best, his 2nd was even more impressive. Ed would often make a snide comment or two about others dogs, based on hearsay not from seeing a dog. Think it stems from when he got Skipper back after he was stolen, as the rumour doing the rounds was he only got him back as he’d reputedly quit when tried.

stedz likes this.
  19. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Panther only went once and won at :40