1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr. Ch. Jumbo??

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Sampson1, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

and then people are like jeep redboy their too common.Yeah cause they damn good dogs

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

There are alot of dam good lines of dogs that aren't common, imo the more common something is the more chance to water it down

3. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

your right caj i just see some breedings that look good but you know your taking a big chance

4. Malik81

Malik81 Pup

If he lives up to the blood reputition I would like to breed him properly, and I think I'll have a better chance in the states.

I would like to breed him to
    1) a tight redboy-joko with a jeep touch to take back the blood to its origins.
    2) as heavy redboy as possible
    3) as heavy joko as possible.
    4) as heavy tombstone (would be tough to find any without Bolio, so as least Bolio as possible).
    5) heavy Buck as possible.

Then wait and see what each gave. It's a very long road and we just started... So let's see how things will turn out to be. Again it all depends on how this dog will be.
    Anyone could point out what Lola's blood is?

Before anyone calls me a peddler its all experimental imo, I just do it out of fun and love of doing it to see where I can go with it. :D :D