1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr ch seadensun kennel's gritler (5xw)rom

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Gino, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Gino

Gino Pup

2. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

looks real nice...:)

3. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

He was real alright. He also produced quite decent. He produced GR.CH. Savutis Talouse 6xw , CH. Megabytes Countdown 7xw 1xl, Seadensuns Gator 2xw dg, Seadensuns Jade 1xw 1xgl off his half sister Truebloods Molly Bee 1xw 1xgisl. Also some decent 2x and 1xw. Gritler is RIP , but there are plenty off him being used in various programs.

4. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

south african dog, a genuine 5 x winner by all accounts

5. kerveros

kerveros Pup

reall for sure

6. He is the Great Grandfather of my puppy. He better be real.

7. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

I have used his son before. Hows ur grandson bred?

8. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

A great dog by all accounts, even in conformation shows.

9. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Yes saint, I believe he was a conformation show champ as well

10. shaman

shaman Big Dog

He was yes, I had the privilege of seeing him and also taking him to a show once

11. Produce Gr,ch Countdown, Gr,ch Talouse

12. A South African Legend indeed

13. Prince

Prince Pup

Good condition.

14. Prince

Prince Pup

Do you know if the Kendra breeding took place, wonder what the owner's thinking was with combining all that bloodlines. (frozen semen I take)

15. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

16. bounty

bounty Big Dog

17. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

The last pure Carver dogs were like this GEORGE'S NIGGER You won't find many pure Carver dogs around although the "show" "conformation" people love them.

18. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

When they were good, they were really good, but they were generally bigger dogs with nice conformation but slow in action.

19. Tyrell007

Tyrell007 Pup

I had pups out of Countdown... they were the most beautiful dogs ever, Fidel and Castro, 2 sisters... Fidel broke lose and bit Castro, 2 days later both were dead... I wish to get such good dogs again... Saw Gritler the day I fetched them, he wasn't a big dog at all but he was proper, no word of lie Gee the best blood line I have ever had... any1 got pups with this champion blood line?

20. Tyrell007

Tyrell007 Pup

which son? you still got the line?