1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr Ch Spikey

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by XxKonnectionsxX, Jul 8, 2006.

1. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

BBB's Gr Ch Spikey

Anyone familiar with this dog? If so what is your take on this dog and what he has produced?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2006
  2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Are you talking about BBB Gr Ch Spikey, or did you mistype Garners Gr Ch Spike?

3. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

I mean BBB Gr Ch Spikey

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Love the way he's bred, and a hell of a dog from what I hear, but I'm not too familiar with dogs bred off him.

5. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

From what I have heard so far, the offspring have hard mouth, and are very smart and athletic. I hope this little guy works out. I'll just take my time to develop him.

6. CB

CB CH Dog

Beach boy billy's Spikey was a great ass dog with alot of his mouth and he was a deep game dog. His offspring is the same as him they are hard mouthed with alot of drive. I will be breeding sophi to a son of BBB Spikey this year and i hope for the best.

7. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Good deal.. Here is the ped of the pup I just got. I was told he is the quiet one out of his litter. The other pups are already turned on, but he has no interest. Hopefully all of that will change with age and patience. Good luck with that breeding you are going to do. If this dog works out for me, I wouldn't mind acquiring different variations of this blood.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2006
  8. CB

CB CH Dog

9. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

10. hillbilly

hillbilly Big Dog

cb, your going to have to hit me up when they drop.

11. CB

CB CH Dog

Yeah it should be really nice. I will let yall know when i do the breeding.