1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr Ch Tant's Yellow

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by oldslowblue, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

O.k. Just wanted to know if anyone knew how he was really bred. Pre Tant's vacation, he assured us that this dog was bred like this, and he was the breeder. A little later on, a friend of mine mr. Crews who is now heavy into quarter horses, stated otherwise. It was back in the days of lust and puppy love as he put it. Bad ass R. Bass and the sweet Katie Kitten were responsible for the breeding that produced Yellow. I almost want to add that he said he was closer to pure redboy w/ little to no influence of Jocko. Another old tyme fancier told me he came from Bob R. ??? Who knows the truth? Lol. There were so many games back then, and now to. There should be a lesson learned through it all. Papers don't really make these dogs. They may not even have the correct papers. Good dog's put out good dog's, nevermind the papers.http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=397

2. Not that I'm an expert on this line or anything but I talked to Crews back then as well as Tant they where selling the same stock for the most part as for Crews he had a price for just about everything in his yard as well as stuff off of Tants yard why didn't he say anything when he was makeing a couple $ off of it you feel me, not trying to start $hit or anything but now a days every famous bulldog there is there pedigree keeps comeing into ? We need to ask are selves what's the motavation behind this instead of the gossip that comes from it there are ?'s In everyones peds if you don't think so your in big trouble as far as these bulldogs go...

With Respect Dred

3. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i will quote triple j on this because he has said it a thousand times. if you didnt stick em yourself then you will never no how they are bred

4. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

Yes...Tant and Mr. C were very tight. Tant got his dogs there, and they were seen quite frequent together. Tant nver really had much money. C was the bread winner in that duo. The whole discrepency came about when badd ass bass & sweet katie *hooked up*. The weren't just breeding dogs, they were breeding themselves as well. LOL. Then, the contraversy starts...... How was he bred? No one knows. and J is right. If you didn't stick em, then you just don't know.YIS BLUE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.