1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr. Champion Blackjack

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Enzo Peniro, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Iz the blackjack, weirdjack, krayzee jack stuff anygood? Does any1 hav any knowledge on this blood

2. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

hells ya it's good

3. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I have been thinking about getting a heavy BLACKJACK pup for some time now an i would like as much info I can get so if you have owned or do own it let me know what to expect i been hearing lots of good things thanks ahead for any info you can give

4. i just bred one of my gyps 2 a son of CH weird jack & those lil suckers had 2 b seprated @ 6 wks.only time will tell. keepn all but 2 that r bein placed with ppl i trust

5. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

the stuff here in ohio is wartered down i want the good stuff lol

6. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Drama has some nice blackjack stuff i hear, though i've never had experience with their dogs.

7. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

8. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Yeah drama's has a litter on the way an im getting a pup so just trying to get as much info as i can on the blood

9. drama

drama Pup

they are not wide open but have a nice temperant, excellent animals, if u live in the city, because they are laid back animals, not wide open,or have a shitload of attitude, nor bite on shit, neither, very easy keepers, i love them, definitely my favorite blood, they slow crankers, so i wouldn't breed heavy on the blood, i rather line breed it, unless u have some gr8 patience, my 2 cents, and i asked the ones who know about this blood, and they all gave me the same answer, just keeping quiet

10. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

thanks drama i like the way that breeding looks

11. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

yap Blackjack and weird jack love em and thanks weirdjack for holding sue for me I picked out a nice bulldog :cool:

12. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

The more I research this line of bulldogs the more i like it lol

13. Raymond

Raymond Pup

14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

NAW wood you can breed that stuff tight as you want & get good dogs. DAMN YOU RICKY1969 that bitch would look real nice on my yard lol. the only folks i would get that stuff from is him &"normal dog".

16. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

thanks ben shes tight bred dog

17. debow

debow Pup

Them blackjack dogs are fast lane dogs. luv em

18. old goat

old goat CH Dog

you will never know how good blackjack was because he ducked a good 1 .

19. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

he stopped a lotta good ones too goat... so whatz ur point?

20. Boze

Boze Top Dog

huckleberry? as much as i agree with that blackjack didnt duck ne one crenshaw did blackjack did what he was supposed to i think huck would of won for my own reasons but it aint blackjacks fault it crenshaws