1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

GrChMayday X Gr CH GRUNT has it been done?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by infernobulls, Nov 17, 2009.

1. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

that would most likely be some damn monsters i honestly wouldnt want a pit dog that big

2. terryg

terryg Pup

Would defininitley be some big dogs. I got a mayday/buck female and she gets anyware from as low as 45 to as big as 55. The people that owned her before me swears they had her up to 70 pound but i havn't seen her past 55 but thats still a big bitch.

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

id hate to have a dog that big.... well of course i would take some of the pups lol im just sayin :rolleyes:

4. Got 11 they dont look any bigger than normal at this stage, but just wondering if these two lines have been crossed recently.

5. where are you located?

6. Northeast Ohio

7. skipper

skipper Big Dog

iknw ove a male thats off Deeday to a daughter of grunt. i will try and get the ped. posted

8. Deeday is a Mayday Son?

9. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Yeah those goi to be some big f*ckers! I know someone when may have experence with this cross. i will try and get at him and see what he say.... Them goin to be some big dogs. Should be ruff ones too. we all know bout Mayday and from what I was told Grunt wasn't no slouch either. I would feed one see how he turned out.:)

Vic

10. Does anyone know anything about Gr CH Grunt's record? Was he a freakbiter? I've only heard stories, but when I saw him in person I bought both pups out of this litter that were on the ground. He was the most impressive animal on a yard of beasts.

11. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Another dude who used to be here BulletBredKennel could tell you just about everything about the Grunt... i had his number but i got rid of it. He did some really dumb shit. i chose to not assosiate myself with him. but he knew just bout everything there is to know bout Grunt.

Vic

12. skipper

skipper Big Dog

yes mayday to dragon lady

13. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Heavy ground game dogs indeed

14. Heavy ground?

15. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

grunt did his thing twice with a straight up kennel. his siter was a far superior animal than he. no doubts about that. his third was questionable and the last two never happened. the third owner of grunt bought him, fabricated some stories and then used him in his peddling program. grunt had puppies the same time the mugger dog had puppies and both were registered off of settles kay kay, a bitch that died as a young dog but her paperwork came in handy years later. on paper the cross would be a litter of beasts, but coming from the guy who made the cross there is no telling whether they are AB's, Mayday, Virgil, Jackson, or maybe even Japanese Tosas. Good luck with what you have and if you are happy, well, that is all that really matters. Steer clear of JL. S

16. Thanks Slim12, but the mom was out of Grunt x Lady Kate, I went to JL's yard back in o4 to purchase Gator (Virgil x Lucy) and another Mayday bitch. I saw these pups (only two in litter) they were clones of Grunt. He refused to sell them saying they were his personal stock, and they were the only two in the litter. They were only about 4 weeks and being bottle fed by his daughters. It took a large sum of money to leave with those two pups, no Kay Kay in the paperwork on these. I am aware of that bullshit breeding, and later of many other bullshit breedings in VA. This one was the real deal. As far as my Mayday dog, no JL influence there, I got him from the man that bred him, and see both parents regularly. Its a shame that Fhead in VA did so much shady shit, because he had good enough blood to just be str8 with people. It was obvious which dogs on his yard were Virgil, Jackson, Mayday, Burns Hotdawg, etc. I only ever saw the big named ones though there were plenty more farmed out so who knows about his other shit. I was just wondering what I should expect since I basically have two tightly bred lines freshly crossed out of catchweight animals. Would the whole litter normally be huge?

17. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

grunt was a big dog from a family of average sized animals....very few of the mims dogs get that big...the mayday dogs are commonly found in the mid 50 to high 50's range. most freaks (size, mouth, stamina, ability,etc.etc.) fail to reproduce themselves, i would think grunt would be no different. if you get size i would think it would be more so from the mayday influences on the breeding...but who knows, you could get a litter of 29lb monsters.. on paper it looks good...time will be the only true judge..
    seen a few good ones come out of that VA camp, but the paperwork, the false claims, the swindling...far out shadowed the good ones....good luck with your breeding...s.

18. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Shady shit in VA... Aint the first time I herd that. it's no womder i had to go outside my state to try and find a mentor.... lol I have yet to meet a like minded dogman with experence in VA.

Vic

19. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

there out there man they just on the low if they know whats good fro them va is hot as a firecracker