1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Great Forum !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by EastCoastModog, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Would just like to say I've learned a lot in the past few days since I stumbled upon this site . Thank you , there is so much information here for the taking !!! Anyway I'm a Masshole , or someone who resides in Massachusetts . I was introduced to the breed at an early age and have lived with American Pitbull Terriers ever since . Cheers

2. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Masshole,lol Well,welcome to the forum. :-)

3. Welcome to the forum

4. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Welcome - You are right where my favorite line is from. Glad you enjoy the site also.

5. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Welcome to game-dog.

6. Damion

Damion Pup

welcome eastcoast modog

7. A little more background on how I feel in love with the breed . It was the early 90's when I got a phone call from me ma , she told me to come over her house when I got a moment . Upon arriving I see her with two gorgeous dogs running around her yard , and one was pregnant . I figured one of her friends had a liter on the way , boy was I wrong . She had adopted them ! And boy did I have a lot to learn about these dogs I found out !!! Their owner owned an autobody shop around the city and had died of cancer . Before he died , he made sure his dogs were given to a relative out in the sticks that wound care for them . Well they came out here and the relative was scared shitless of the two dogs and new my mother had the gift with em , so ... Long story short I got a pup off the liter , she found great homes for the dogs with family members etc ... And my learning started and has yet to end . Once I got more involved in the breed and did my research I found out those dogs were pure bred apbt with paperwork and well bred !!! Seeing as I didn't know any dogmen it was a learning curve with the dogs . These dogs were climbing ladders , trees, riding on four wheelers , refusing to let go of the rope at the local rope swing , and a few yard accidents that shouldn't of happened but due to my ignorance at the time . Sorry to ramble ... Cheers

8. jacko

jacko CH Dog

life is a good teacher...and welcome.

9. mixx

mixx Pup

very great forum

10. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

Welcome to the forum!!

11. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

how were the two dogs bred?

12. They were heavy Sorrells with Boudreaux and a touch of La Blanc blood if my memory serves me correctly . Been sometime since I referenced their pedigree .