1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Green bay vs pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by preme, Jan 24, 2011.

1. preme

preme CH Dog

Si peter king predicted this in the off season now its here wats you guys picks ?

You all know me !
    28-17
    city of champs

2. This is a super hard one, I like both alot. Both have potent offenses, running game sucks on both, both flops that did hardly anything all year consistently, steelers defense is stronger but green bay can shut down people at the same time. I am leaning more towards the steelers because of the QB and stronger safetys but this year was anyone's year and you see who wants it the baddest.

3. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

city of champs..you most certainly mean Green Bay...Bout time you get on board.

4. preme

preme CH Dog

Lol pa(know better then that ) ;)... Let me here you guys point spread ..

5. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

ima say 24-21...STEELERS GET #7

6. deerhunter

deerhunter Big Dog

I'm not impressed by the Packers at all so I'll say the Steelers by 10.

We will win # 7 !!!!!!!

GO STEELERS !!!!!!!

7. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Steelers 40-30

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

have you watched the Pack this year inside? high speed team-offense and defense. if green bay takes an early lead,
    Ben will throw ints trying to keep up.

9. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Green Bay is impressive no doubt, but in games like this ive got to go with one of the best big game QBs in the business. Im not a fan of any NFL teams i dont even have a favorite although i do love to watch it.

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i'll take Rodgers at QB over Ben any day of the week...he'll run down Urlacher if he has to lololol

11. kdue

kdue Big Dog

im still rooting for packers. im thinking 21-17 packers win!!

12. deerhunter

deerhunter Big Dog

I did watch the Packers struggle to make the playoffs as a #6 seed in a mediocre NFC.

Go Steelers !!!!!!!

13. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

I think Polomalu is going to lay the wood on Rodgers

14. deerhunter

deerhunter Big Dog

He has been pretty quiet the past two games but I agree he will have an impact on Rodgers.

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

including the last two regular season games, which all were a must win
    Giants wk 16
    Bears wk 17
    Eagles wc
    Falcons div
    Bears ch

i dont thing many teams in the league would want to face that, and the only thing mediocre about the NFC was the piss poor west division.

16. deerhunter

deerhunter Big Dog

We beat the falcons this season, the Eagles, Giants, and Bears all suck and showed it. The Packers wouldn't be able to handle the Ravens or the Jets IMO. I don't see this as being as competitive a game as some would believe. I'll list a few reasons why: we have more experience( the Packers have two players with Superbowl experience), Ben has proven he can get it done ( he is a winner 10 - 2 in the post season), our defense ranks at the top against the run and has the most sacks which doesn't bode well for Rodgers & co. so to sum it up we will win our 7th world championship on the Dallas Cowgirls field....it doesn't get any better than that !!!!

GO STEELERS !!!!!!!

17. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

GB. 20
    Pitt. 23........

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

we beat the jets deerhunter:D...and my point was those were all must wins 5 weeks in a row.
    as for TP, if the Pack spreads the defense, he wont touch Rodgers. he'll be to busy in coverage.
    send a blitz, and AR has as quick of a release as Marino. either way, none of us know what'll happen until
    Superbowl Sunday

19. preme

preme CH Dog

we gonna tear rodgers ass up we got tso many ways to get him trust me and as for as troy he ll have his chance ...

20. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_DJM_JxIjA&feature=related[/ame]

this is some OLD SCHOOL SH*T. :D tradition baby, tradition