1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Green bay vs pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by preme, Jan 24, 2011.

1. preme

preme CH Dog

2. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Original fight song?? They are naming current players lol

3. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

NFL football doesnt come close to comparing with college football when it comes to tradition. The SEC especially.

4. preme

preme CH Dog

while your team must be yarbage in the nfl ..lmao

and its says the 2011 original fight song genius.....

5. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

I dont have a "team" in the NFL to be "yarbage" dont even have one i favor, i watch it as a football fan. I usually pull for the underdog.

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

your on crack man. the NFL is not just tradition, its a way of life. how many overseas countries have college teams in the offseason? NONE...
    before long NFL will be worldwide and the tradition will continue on a wider scale

7. venom

venom Top Dog

I'm taking the packers because the steelers corners are shitty. Ike taylor is gonna be able to hang.... they both have good line backing corps. I just think the packers can bring the pressure and cover the wide outs better than the steelers can. Steelers need to pound the rock and keep ben out of trouble.

8. preme

preme CH Dog

i agree about are corners but rember alot of that is the scheme of the d to we give alot of under routes and outs but not the deep ball ... lot to do with timing of pass rush when u blitz like we do you gonna get a few on us but we gonna keep comming ..

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

across the middle is where the Pack runs into trouble. picking up tight ends, crossing routes and those little dumps to the RB. you wanna keep GBs defense on the field, play small ball

10. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

GB is going to win the SB !!!

Packer's will expose Pitt's D just like how NE did by playing 4-5 receiver. As good as TP is he's not very good in coverage. If Pitt decides to blitz Rodgers will make them pay for it. Rodgers is the one of the best QB at reading the blitz and passing to the open receiver.

If GB gets a lead and Pitt has to throw to catch up I like GB's chances even more. GB has 3 pro bowlers in the secondary and Sam Shields is playing at a pro bowl level even though hes only a rookie. That frees up Woodson to play the slot and blitz the QB when needed. GB's defense might not be as great at stopping the run as Pitt's defense but they are better in coverage and their pass rush is just as good as Pitt's.

The biggest challege for GB's defense is to contain Rapistberger and force him to throw into coverage. Not allowing Rapisberger to run for 1st downs.

If GB plays a mistake free game they'll win the SB and bring the Lombardi Tropy back HOME to TITLE TOWN USA !!!! :D

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i like this guy^^^^^
    Im hoping Starks and Kuhn can rush for maybe 80 yards. id be happy. thatll set up the playaction pass, and keep the safetys from playing deep in the backfield. the thing im most interested in is how the Steelers are gonna cover Jones and Jordy. 2 receivers is one thing, but our 3rd and 4th are as good as most teams 2nd.

12. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

LD I like the brindle dog you had on your avatar. :D OH and I like the PACKERS too !! :D

13. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

14. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

If GB comes out with 4-5 receiver sets and gets a good lead I don't think Pitt could recover. :D

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

agreed, if they pick up an early lead that is when Big Ben will start forcing things downfield and we know what that means:D

16. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

That means more INT's for Shields, Williams and Collins !!! :D

17. preme

preme CH Dog

bull shit waste of air .....we gonna rape your d and offensive line ..

18. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

You MAD??? :champ::D

19. preme

preme CH Dog

we got six one on the way no need to be mad and im going to texas sound mad to you ...naw

20. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

we got more NFL championships that ANYBODY...look it up