1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Green Cream

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by TheIII, Oct 4, 2009.

1. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

My dog recently started having a green puss or cream coming from his penis he is 2 and intact. Don't seem like it bothers him at all but I was wondering if anyone has seen this sort of thing before.

2. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

hahahahhahahahahahhahahahhah

3. moof

moof Pup

My boy has the same, he only 10months old though and all other males i have owned have had it, must be normal

4. brat pack

brat pack Top Dog

There is a actual name for it and it is normal. There has been a thread about it in the past on here. Sorry I don't know the actual name.

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Use your finger to taste test it, does it taste salty?:D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2009
  6. cutt

cutt CH Dog

u can taste to b. on safeside...lol That is most likely smegma.
    Clean it up and usually it will be fine.
    Call your vet if there is any reness, infammation or increased discharge

7. AGK

Much more logical response then mine cutt .....lol show off;)

8. cutt

cutt CH Dog

I yahoo'ed it ..lol

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

If its very little and usually sits/crusts at the tip(gross i know) then yes its more than likely just smegma. Just clean it and monitor over the next few weeks to look for signs of infection. If you see any of the signs cutt listed then its time to phone the vet.

This is one of the reasons I'm going back to bitches after this pup I've got now matures. That and he's always walking around with a random boner. :o Damn puppy puberty.

10. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

this happened to me once after i blacked out at a party...
    lol.. follow cutts advice

11. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

LOL thanks for the advice I didn't think it would be a big deal it seems to have lessened since a few days ago. btw wasent salty attal jk:p

12. AGK

^------------lmao------------^
    always good to see people that can still take a joke without getting all pissy about it....And you even threw one back at us......I think you'll fit right in here.;)