1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

GREEN TRIPE...Get it SHIPPED

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pitbullin, Feb 24, 2009.

1. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

Please contact me VIA pm for imformation regarding pricing and shipping.

my tripe is unwashed. and tested for human consumption. no hormones used in my cattle and will be fresh from the cow within hours before it is ground and placed in packaging and froze to 0'F.

sold in 1, 5, 10 lb bags. can be bought in bulk up to 500lbs a week. just inquire in a PM and we can work somthing out on pricing but if u want 500lbs a week. i can make it happen....

2. Please shoot me an PM with the details including shipping cost. There is a business in California providing this type of service. I would like to compare. Thanks.

3. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

if my girls would eat it you know i would get some. they are picky eaters some of the only dogs i have seen that only eat raw if they catch it there selves. If i throw it down to them they won't eat it.

Great person and deals!!

4. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Small portions you can find cheaper but if you go ahead and buy a large portion Pitbullin's prices are damn good.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
  5. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

thanks cooter. your a good man yourself.

6. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

you dident ask for 30 lbs Sir.

you ask for prices. i gave you prices for SMALL amounts. and i also included that if you buy OVER 10lbs prices are reduced DRASTICLY. small amounts are more expensive because its way more time consuming.
    if you want i will sell 50lbs for 70dollars. thats 20 more pounds for 12 extra bucks. if you can beat that. then PLEASE let me know where so i can start buying from them :) thank you.

the small bags of raw are for small operations with family pets. anyone with a kennel can hit me up in pms. after 100lbs i will let it go for 75 cents per pound.....

7. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Is the tripe strips, ground, or whole?

8. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

i just got started so right at this time. it will be whole or in strips.

in the next month i will have a motorized grinder and be offering tripe with different percentages of heart lung and bone.

and will also do custom orders. i just got my contract two days ago with the slaughter house so Game-dog and pit-bullchat are the first to see this product :)

9. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

PM Me with any questions. and i will be GLAD to work with you. this is all about the dogs not the money. im just trying to offset my feed bill because i REFUSE to peddle puppies. this is my alternative. :)

10. I found your post in the forum and was wondering where you are located in Kentucky and if you still sell green tripe?

I am looking for a new supplier. Thanks!

Gail Tucker

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

it fecking stinks........................:eek:

12. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

LMAO-Yup it does! LOL :p

I usually just buy Tripett

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tripett Dog Food - 14 oz or 5.5 oz can:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Green Tripe
    Water
    Garlic Powder
    Vegetable Gum*[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*Binding agent consisting of guar gum and locust bean gum.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    GUARANTEED ANALYSIS:

Crude Protein...........................................11.0% min
    Crude Fat ..................................................7.0% min
    Crude Fiber ................................................0.5% max[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Moisture ...................................................79.8% max
    Ash .............................................................1.0% max[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Magnesium...................................................0.01% max
    Fatty Acids (Omega 6)* ..............................0.47% min[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fatty Acids (Omega 3)* ...............................0.20% min
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kcal/can ......................................................464.90 / 14 oz can[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 181.87 / 5.5 oz can[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. [/FONT]

13. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

14. cuziican

cuziican Pup

Hi,
    I'm interested in buying Green Tripe in bulk, regularly.
    Do you still sell it?
    I opened an account with this forum to message you about it, so Im not exactly sure what PM means, and I didnt see any other contact info,
    so I'm sorry if I didnt contact you the right way.LOL. just new at it.
    Let me know if you still offer Green Tripe, because I'm ready to buy!

15. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

click on the persons name and a box will pop up hit private message

16. cuziican

cuziican Pup

Thank You!!