1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

greetings and hello from london

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bouledogge, Oct 28, 2010.

1. hello guys , im very happy to join the forum where i hope to learn much about this amazing breed . ive not been an owner of the the bulldogge sadly due to legislation in the uk but ive always greatly admired the breed , my interest started 30 years ago in london where i would collect books about the breed which were sold to me by an american guy who owned the very first dog i saw in london . the breed has kind of stuck at the back of my mind ever since ...

2. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

Welcome to GD, you have come to the right place to learn, read, search and ask questions.

3. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

.....welcome!

4. bauer

bauer Top Dog

welcome to the forum..