1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gremlin & Nico at Dog Show this weekend - Pic Heavy!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Hoyden, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

Gremlin & Nico at Dog Show this weekend - Pic Heavy!

We went to the dog show in Hamden on Sunday and met up with Ellie & Bill. We also got to meet Leslie H in person too. (Attila - this is the Ellie that is Hungarian)

The Gremlin had a blast and wasn't happy that we left around 2:30. She watched the Junior Handlers and decided that she really wants to show dogs and had a lesson on handling from Ellie.

Ellie didn't show Nico, but brought him along and Gremlin spent some time with him, giving him treats, getting kisses and socializing with him since he doesn't get to see many little kids up close and personal. Nico is such a handsome, lovable boy :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are some pictures of Nico modeling one of my latigo collars and just being his handsome self.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is Maya and Soleil in the show ring:

MAYA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

SOLEIL
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Part of the reason we took Gremlin to the show was to make sure that a pitbull is definately the dog she is most interested in. After yesterday and seeing all kinds of dogs, she confirmed that she still loves pit bulls the "bestest" and thats what she wants.

She loved Maya and Soleil and wants a Soleil sized dog in Maya's coloring. Soleil is about 31 pounds in these pictures of her. Gremlin scolded me for not taking pictures of her with more of the dogs she met. Brat!

I guess it's true, once you go Bully, you can never go back.

apbtluver likes this.
  2. kjf85

kjf85 Big Dog

Re: Gremlin & Nico at Dog Show this weekend - Pic Heavy!

Great Pics, thanks for sharing.
    That't true!!
    They are addictive-I don't think I will never have a different breed.
    I love my APBTs.

3. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Great pictures! It looks like the Gremlin had as much fun as the dogs. :)

4. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I love to see pics of Gremlin with the dogs. She really knows her stuff huh. Nico is quite a handsome boy.