1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

grinderman toby JR

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by spaniard, Dec 19, 2011.

1. mma316

mma316 Pup

YES! I know you are loving that blood. The 1st pup that I spent $1000 on was from Nakamura's Toby stuff. Everyone in the area ridiculed me for doing so. I was 17 years old at the time. This pup grew to be one of the roughest, powerful & insane dog in the area. I showed him in front of a few people at 16 months...my own stupidity. He was stolen a week later. 8 years & a lot of dogs later I ran into a guy that was there at the showing. He told me that another person that was there, was the one that committed the foul upon me. I really wanted to put it to him, but I have progressed beyond that point. The guy also told me that the person that stole him, tried to out run him in a week. He couldn't do it, the dog would allow it. He wound up keeping the dog, put him down as a Rascal bred dog, and now has his yard pretty much based on him. I've been working on something put everything he has to shame, but he ducks me out now.

Sorry for rambling on, but I'm just glad to see that blood bred like you have it. I wish I could find some in this area. I'd really like to back a few of my bitches up to a good male coming down from that stuff. Keep it up, man.

Dred Lok Kennels likes this.
  2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

3. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Really well breed do dog nice cross dlk.

Dred Lok Kennels likes this.
  4. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Did the beast Ch Barkley produce any like him?

5. MRMALONEY

MRMALONEY Pup

6. preme

preme CH Dog

Dlk get at me homie

7. Remember him well, hard to bred not many off him never knew the Indian got semen froze off him good deal but he is out of dogs now maybe I will give him a call and see how its going.......... not trying to start anything but the pic in this pedigree doesn't look like him.....jmo

8. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

I thought Dahmer was Black ? Barkley was a Beast but i think he died pretty young if im not mistaken , same Can be Said of Pro Sports Ch Jeffery off Sixbits Just didnt live a long time

9. Your right he was black, and your died on about Barkley....................

10. youngflea59

youngflea59 Big Dog

what part of texas...hmu if u dont mind...

11. dahmer was a junkyard brindle.....

12. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

is junkyard brindle a color i dont know? about or am ireading that wrong and you just saying he was brindle

13. He was brindle, I just call the ones that are lighter junkyard... every time I see a dog in the pick n pull... they are always a funky looking brindle

14. texmex32

texmex32 Pup

Dahmer was def brindle, not black. And when he finally bred he threw some nice hounds.

15. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I fukks wit G-Man PERSONALLY!!...his hounds has stood the test of times and still standing!...mrmaloney, dat is gangsta!!...much respect to dat hound!!

16. JayW

JayW Big Dog

I knew him years ago. A more consistant breeder of bulldogs I never met, and I'm an old man. I'd take one of his over FB or JC every day of the week. And I've had great dogs from both. I wish I could remember the name of the blind Toby dog he had..but it's been years.

17. Blind Billy....

18. JayW

JayW Big Dog

Thanks. I bred a bitch named Brumley's Oreo to Reno back in the day. I was gonna take a gyp off of that breeding to one of his dogs but it never worked out. I brought a daughter of Reno and Miss pine to his house thinking the same thing. Seems like I had a daughter of DSK's Diablo Negro with me too at the time. I left with a new perspective. First class guy with honest bulldogs. I hope life is treating him well.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013