1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Guess whos missing again?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bullydogla, Mar 18, 2010.

1. He can't be tending to this dog himself. He needs to fire whoever is doing it.

These are not happy times for Sandra Bullock's (soon-to-be ex?) Jesse James.

Not only has James been exposed by alleged mistress Michelle "Bombshell" McGee for cheating on his wife while she was filming "The Blind Side," but now the West Coast Choppers star's beloved dog Cinnabun has gone missing -- again.

The tracking company that monitors microchips in pets, HomeAgain, tells TMZ that a report was filed Monday claiming Cinnabun had gone missing.

Long Beach residents who live in the vicinity of West Coast Choppers (where James kept his pooch) received emails from HomeAgain saying, "I am asking for your help in finding my lost dog, Cinnabun."

Cinnabun was last seen wearing an orange, printed collar with her name and phone number.

It seems James needs to keep his dog on a tighter leash (Bullock's probably thinking the same thing about her husband). Cinnabun also went missing on Jan. 25 and turned up a month later, thanks to the help of Twitter. However, Twitter won't be helping recover Cinnabun this time -- James has shut down his Twitter account amid the cheating allegations.

http://blog.zap2it.com/thedishrag/2010/03/jesse-james-dog-cinnabun-missing-again.html

2. AGame

AGame CH Dog

WOW wtf is going on with this guy apparently he has never heard of a chain or maybe even a kennel damn looks like he dont even need the dogs if he is to busy to look after them

3. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

that's a shame, well at least I know my girl would not run away from me.

4. bdub

bdub Top Dog

i bet i know how,he probably lets the dog run loose,he's brain dead

5. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Lost his dog (again) and his wife. Looks like Cinnabun is done.

6. cutt

cutt CH Dog

He needs to learn the proper way to contain his bitches

7. If that was my dogs, Im looking at 10 days quarantine and a court appearance for roaming at large, along with hefty fines.

8. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

he needs to stick a tracking device up that dogs ass an can somebody email this dude some pics of a proper chain or kennel set-up

9. Good news for jesse james:

James' missing dog found
    By WENN.com | Friday, March 19, 2010

The TV mechanic, who was accused of cheating on the Oscar winner earlier this week (begs15Mar10), was left with another problem to deal with when his pet pooch wandered out of sight from his West Coast Choppers bike shop in Long Beach, California on Thursday (18Mar10).

Initial reports suggested the dog had been missing since Monday (15Mar10) but a rep from the store claimed Cinnabun disappeared on Thursday.

A plea for help in tracking down the stray was issued to local residents, and the canine was soon discovered in one of the shop's quiet storage rooms.

It's the second missing dog scare James has had to deal with this year (09) - Cinnabun went missing for three weeks in January (09).

James' missing dog found at Hollywood.com

10. BLU3BR1NDLE

BLU3BR1NDLE Big Dog

What a fucking idiot :nopity:

11. :thumbsup:

12. :thumbsup:

13. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

14. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

seriously, how far can a dog like that go? its a bully.

15. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

hes an idiot. didnt one of his dogs kill another one of his dogs a while back?o recall hearing something like that

16. popper

popper CH Dog

yo aint kidden ...... but evreyone wants to help jesse james get his pitbull back..... id get the cops called on me