1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Handsome Jr. Dogs...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Bubba, May 24, 2004.

1. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Anyone have any info on these fine dogs??
    BB

2. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

3. J M A N

J M A N Big Dog

Looks pretty strong to me. Should make a nice breeding.

4. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

Nice bred dog :D. Should produce some good ones for ya with the good stuff you got already bro ;)

5. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2004
  6. æSDKæ

æSDKæ Pup

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2004
  7. X

X Banned

I fixed it for him SDK :)

8. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

9. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

thanks for fixin the link. i got it from a partner of his. what kind of female are you breeding to him.

mtndog

10. æSDKæ

æSDKæ Pup

Tnx shon :)

11. X

X Banned

No problem, that's what I'm here for! :eek: :)

12. æSDKæ

æSDKæ Pup

Here is a picture of handsome..Enjoy...:)

Attached Files:

13. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

The bitch I'll be breeding to him is a 50/50 Redboy/Snooty bitch...

BB

14. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

[The picture you posted is of Patrick´s Handsome who is off of El Dos Bits x Patrick´s Tessy, very heavy Bolio. Now Ch. Bros Handsome is off of Bolio x Patrick´s Boni Maroni. Making him a Bolio/Tombstone cross. If you like you can see the picture you posted in Pat´s website, bolio.net.

15. can anyone tell me how to get the pedigree online thing that everyone is posting?

also i was wondering if anyone knew how to get the percentage thing online to plug into and see what percentages a person's bloodline is?

if anyone knows please advise.

16. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Go to http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com and subscribe, the cost is 30 bux a month, they've been having alot of server problems this past year, which is why I have not renewed a subscription with them, I'll wait for a new system or wait till I know they got there stuff together.

BB

17. Onac

Onac Pup

been up and going strong for some time now. i think they got the quirks out.
    and bbk, before you scare folks off, it is 30 bucks a year.

18. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

You're right, its 30 a year, I made a mistake, yes, even I do that.

As far as it being up and running, it was down for a couple hours about a week ago...
    BB

19. Onac

Onac Pup

this site and that computer you sit in front of has gone to your head. "even you do that".
    as for the site being down.
    i guess when you live in "internet doggerville", you would see when it is down more than others.
    by the way i edited my own post, so you can calm down, kid.
    Onac

20. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

OOO your words bother me ooo so much lol

Now run along and peddle, the internet is waiting for you...
    BB