1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hanging Scale Question

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by MOOT44, May 25, 2009.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

^ thats how we do it too, just behind the front legs, they look pathetic hangin there like that, but it's just to get a weight. I like rallyracers way too, but it seems like alot more string you have to use plus My dog isn't going to stand still long enough to make all those loops.

2. If you've got a Harness why not whack that on your Dog and weigh It? Weigh the Harness and subtract the weight of that to get your dogs weight?

A whole load more comfortable for your Dog! :)

Butch

3. Ja-net

Ja-net Banned

STPFAN hit the nail on the head all you need is a shoe string to tie around the arm pit thats it.

It takes less then 5 seconds to weigh the dog if he cant handle that 5 seconds you aint got no bulldog LOL.

4. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

This IS the way to hang a dog for wt... If you tried to hang any of my dogs just behind the front legs they would freak out and it would be on befor the shot!!

5. Ja-net

Ja-net Banned

This IS the way. Really? LMAO..........Must just be your dogs then huh? LOL I seen more then a thousand dogs that where hanged with a shoe string around the armpit and never had or seen one we couldnt weigh.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009