1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Happy 12th B-Day Patcheeno!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Patch O' Pits, May 18, 2011.

1. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Happy 12th B-Day Patcheeno, CH / ARBA Master CH O.W.'s Kap-Patcheeno Quake, CGC, Therapy dog, DNA-P, Penn Hip, OFAca, OFApa!!!!!!!!

Patcheeno was born on 5-18-99, and from the day I first saw him he captured my heart.

I love you little man! You're the best!!!!!!
    patcheenopicture2.jpg

2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Happy Birthday Patcheeno!

3. Happy B-day Patcheeno :)

4. Kristin

Kristin Big Dog

Happy B-day! =)

5. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

Wow well done patcheeno didnt see pics of this dog on here for a minute. Happy birthday to him hope he keeps going strong. Last time he was on here I believe he had something wrong with his coat like it was shaved or something of the soft but he looked full of life. Anyway keep up the good work wit him

6. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

THANKS everyone!!!

Patcheeno had his spleen removed two years ago when out of nowhere it ruptured. So every day has been a blessing. I'll stick up some new picts of him ...

7. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

happy birthday !