1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Birthday U S M C!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by coolhandjean, Nov 10, 2007.

1. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

To All The US Marines in the Forum,
    I want to wish you all a very happy USMC birthday! I also want to thank you for your service to this country, and wish you the best! Thank you for all you do!
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2007
  2. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

3. Happy birthday to you all and

THANK YOU!

4. Mr.Billfold

Mr.Billfold Big Dog

Oohrah!. Semper Fi.

Any other Parris Island Marines out here?

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Go MARINES!!!!!!!!

6. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Semper Fi Marines.

Happy B-Day my brothers!

7. Tonka03

Tonka03 Big Dog

I just lost my dad Sept 17, 2007. he spent 22 years of his life in the USMC. We had his services in Pensacola Florida. I will tell you there is no better service than a USMC service. They are the most dedicated soilders in the US armed forces. I thank them for everything they have done and will do... dont get me wrong I was in the US ARMY and I really do appreciate all they do, but the USMC are just that!!

happpy B-Day USMC I love and miss you dad

Tony

coolhandjean likes this.