1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Jack

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by sajoseph, Mar 10, 2006.

1. sajoseph

sajoseph Pup

Just wondering, after reading posts and posts on skin allergies and mange, has anyone else here heard of or even tried Happy Jack? It is a skin balm used to treat such problems. It comes highly recommended by vets and feed stores alike. It is so potent, that it is maninly used to treat AND cure rain rot on horses(severe, severe condition). I ordered it when my dog had her allergic reaction to chlorine, and it worked wonders. Now, when I see a weird spot, or if she gets a raw skunned toe or something, I apply it and byt the next day it is well again.

I do not have the exact website, but it was ordered online. Maybe do a search on it and it should be easy to find.

Just curious.