1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hardest mouths...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Mercepitdog, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Mercepitdog

Mercepitdog Big Dog

Give me some proven crosses that I can look into with dogs with some hard mouths please anyone if you can.

2. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

fro what i heard garners frisco..

3. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

The 2 Frisco dogs on my yard have some punishing mouths. The hardest-biting dog I've ever owned was a Mav/Six Bits cross, and a male I had down through some Boudreaux and Cardenas stuff had a mouth like a bear trap.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2008
  4. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

eli/zebo......lots of mouth

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

Basically Eli dogs got hard mouth.

6. Mercepitdog

Mercepitdog Big Dog

bud of mine got a dog from those lines, said he bit the cowhide so hard he fanged himself...

7. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

i know one that lost em on another dogs head in a accident not eli or chinamen though a son sailor.

8. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

if u just want to add shit load of mouth try old carver stompoanato or carvers ch dimond stuff
    also lonzo blood is all mouth if you get zebo2 fly baby2 stuff

9. Dont bred for hard mouth,because its like breeding for color....or im wrong? :)

10. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Anything Eli......the wonderful thing is that it goes in so many directions and breeders! You got Eli through Garner, Boudreaux, Clemmons, Hall, Whitsell and Crenshaw plus many more!

Bullyson x Midnight Cowboy stuff is real hard and so is the Frisco stuff!

YIS