1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Harnesses?

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by flip, Jun 28, 2006.

1. flip

flip Pup

Hello everyone you all have been very helpful....and I'm in need of some more help. Can anyone fix me up with some links as to where I can get some nice leather harness. Price is no matter I'm just looking 4 a really nice leather harness 4 tank.
    Thanks
    Flip ;)

2. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

do a search, this has been asked plenty of times before

3. flip

flip Pup

Yes I have done a search but I find nothing of the quality I'm looking 4. I have seen some really nice one on here but don't know where they came from. So I figured I'd just asked.

4. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

www.fordogtrainers.com, http://jadespitbulls.home.comcast.net those are both good sites. Jades does not have an updated list but PM me and I can give you the model no. of anything they have. I meet them at a show in Houston they have some pretty unique stuff! Harneses, USA flag print, Jaguar Print, Leather spiked/studded/plain/fleece/ring, Millennium, weight pull.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2006
  5. flip

flip Pup

Thanks Cemoreno! I'll check out the sites 1st and if I don't see anything I'll pm ya. You seem 2 b on the track I'm looking 4 something unique :D

6. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

I updated my post on what else they offered cause I went to the site and didn't see some of the stuff I liked the most.

7. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog