1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Heads up in Collin county TEXAS!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by simms, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

It's not a mass email, it's a yahoo group you can actually join.

Yahoo! Groups: Search Results

North Texas Animal Rights Network (NTARN) was founded in December 2004, to enlist members who wish to elevate the level of animal rights activism in north Texas. Our network welcomes all persons with an activist spirit, whether your other organizational or personal interests are rescue, adoption, spay and neuter, animal abuse, fur and leather, hunting and fishing, animal fighting, zoos, circuses,...

* Members: 227
    * Created: 4 years ago

* Archive: Membership required
    * Moderated: Yes

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

the "defending side"? siding with the "false accuser"? obviously you dont follow these things thru to the end and see where the "falsely accused" end up. i would love for you to show me one, just one case where i sided with the "false accuser" and the person being accused was not guilty. just one.
    i call em like i see em- right or wrong- i dont give a flying flip how it makes me "look" on the damn internet. if you are a dirtbag who cant keep a bulldog, why on earth should i support you? just because we both posses the same breed of dog? not gonna happen, no way, no how.

as far as people being "skepticle" of me and the comments i make- oh well, its a free country and i am entitled to my opinion. if you dont like it.....tough, its not going to stop me from being of free mind.

3. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

why- because i wont blindly support every single person that is accused or wrongdoings with these dogs? you guys are some kind of naive...sad to say the underbelly of this breed is a dark ugly place inhabited by some real scumbags

4. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

or just do a reveres phone number look up and you have a address then you can go tell the dog peeps to get out and clean house <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

5. bdub

bdub Top Dog

yeh,well its been done,unpublished att cell phone

6. simms

simms CH Dog

Well I have been guilty of supporting folks that I should'nt have....in reality there are some folks that have had some secrets exposed via the dogs and being raided. Dispicable unforgivable shit. Just b/c they mess with dogs does not give them a pass on thier trechory(child molestor). I want to give everyone the bennefit, unfortunately it has caused me to eat crow.

But as it stands there are more good folk in the dogs than bad. The media and the AR movement want demonize them all.

7. cameron

cameron Big Dog

how are you so sure she's just not some nosy retard, that hates these dogs? that email fails to present any proof to her accusations and i am inclined to not believe a word that belligerant "bitch" has to say on the matter. until more proof reviles itself, i am gonna stick up for the accused.

8. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

hey rallyracer whatever happend to innocent until proven guilty huh?

9. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

OMG you're right! what was i thinking??? ....oh wait, perhaps you should read it again.
    in all seriousness- do they even teach reading comprehension in schools anymore? im dead serious. it seems that most people on the interwebz cant properly comprehend a statement written in standard english.
    txt msg tho is nuther stori :rolleyes:

i have to get myself a pair of those rose colored glasses

10. cameron

cameron Big Dog

the falsely accused "victims"(not saying all of them) are only as good as their lawyers. there have been many instances when someone was charged with crimes they didn't commit, why should this be any different? there are so many flaws within the judicial system, that if you have a terrible defence you will more then likely lose your case and suffer to the hands of the "so-called men and women who run this country". Things like this give that body of branch more fuel to run off of and will in turn cause the demise of our freedoms and liberties. see, i don't believe we have freedoms and i think the system has failed(checks and balances). the reason for my long post is that i think when you use those keywords(dirtbags, scumbags, ect), that it adds more to the "pit bull" hysteria, thus adding more "unwanted" attention to the breed and our free will to own this breed

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2010
  11. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

Great Post Cam. Spot on.:)

12. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

once again- i defer to context and comprehension. read my posts again, and then one more time. not just look at them- actually read and comprehend the statement

13. SupaMan

SupaMan Banned

14. cameron

cameron Big Dog

I can't comprehend it, the grammar confuses me lol. maybe they didn't teach you guys back then? lol

15. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

^ original post. i see no mention of cast blame, no jumping on the "falsely accused". merely a mention that we have been down this road many,many times before, and that when all is said and done-where there is smoke, usually there is fire.

^ post talking of people who have been convicted

^post stating my opinion of the state of these dogs and the majority of their owners. tools for ~thugs~ to make themselves feel tough, and trailer trash lawn ornaments. its my opinion that these are the majority of the owners these days, and certainly hurting the breed-not helping it. perhaps you should do a little research on all these "falsely accused"

^there, i spoon fed it to you

16. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

I am from Collin County and If I get the chance I will drop by there and check it out. I think it is not to for from my hometown of McKinney , Texas

17. Radiokacy

Radiokacy Pup

Hi guys. You don't have to look any further. I'm the one hoping to shut down the puppy mill. Let me start by saying I have 2 pits. I love the dogs. I love the breed. Did you guys know that pits are the number one euthenized breed in the country? Overbreeding and pit hysteria has taken taken it's toll.

Let me ask you. Leaving dogs in small cages covered in feces. Tossing dead puppies on a burn pile. Using a rape chair. Beating a dog with a 2 x4. Cutting ears at home in unsanitary conditions leaving them infected not to mention the pain the dogs go through. Tossing adult dead dogs in the trash can at the curb. No socialization. Minimal human contact. Basically a life of a prisoner in solitary confinement. Is that the way you would treat your dogs? My pits sleep in the bed with my husband and I. The youngest goes to doggie day care because we want her to be well socialized. It hurts me to know how badly these dogs are treated. I'm not looking to infringe on anybodys rights. But animal abuse is not a right.

To the guy who wished he still worked at AT&T so he could find out where I lived. Actually, I don't know what to say to you. I'm absolutely amazed that without finding out what the deal is you guys are ready to kill me or beat me up or whatever.

I have one favor to ask of all of you, especially those that breed. Go to your local animal control and watch as they kill dog after dog, puppy after puppy.

18. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

no one said anything about killing you or beating you up, so stop that shit right now

19. Radiokacy

Radiokacy Pup

So you just wanted my address to drop by for a glass of ice tea? For the record I tried speaking to the guy on several occasions but it went in one ear and out the other.

Is that your only comment about everything I had to say?

20. Radiokacy

Radiokacy Pup

personaly this bitch is fair game!!!

Well, she's not too hard to find:

well the number is an att cell phone,damn if i still worked for att i could get her address too

how are you so sure she's just not some nosy retard, that hates these dogs? that email fails to present any proof to her accusations and i am inclined to not believe a word that belligerant "bitch" has to say on the matter.

These are all YOUR words. How would you take it? I'm sure you're mothers would be proud that you're picking on a middle aged woman who's trying to SAVE dogs. PITS included. I have a picture of the dead puppy he put on the burn pile.