1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Heads up in Collin county TEXAS!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by simms, Jan 5, 2010.

1. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

they wanted the accused contact info. someone from this forum obviously called you to let you know about this thread, but there no need for you to come here and play victim. now if this person is doing what you claim, then the dogs deserve to be in a better place but not be murdered by hsus zealots.

2. Radiokacy

Radiokacy Pup

Well, the threatening phone call I received kind of makes me a victim. HUSUS isn't out to murder animals. What a silly statement. I'm not the enemy here, the people among you (not necessarily here) abusing the animals and using them as status symbols or for fighting are.

Once again, youdidn't address any of my involvement with pits. You see what you want to see to further your own agenda.

3. Radiokacy

Radiokacy Pup

By the way, I googled to find this forum. The only phone call I reveived is now in the hands of the Sheriff's department.

4. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

im sorry you recieved a threatning phone call, that isnt right. i have no agenda but you do, please dont accociate me with you.

5. simms

simms CH Dog

The interest in the location. Was to warn the guy you are trying to get busted. As far as your discription of the HSUS, you are so off base and wrong with your perception. John Goodwin and Wayne parcell would rather soon you not have your pet bulls and that is a fact! You need to do more research. And as far as the plight of this breed,,,,, you and the manner of your crusade will not help it. What you are doing is giving them fuel for the fire in the up coming legistalative sessions.

And stop bringing your dog to doggie day care! That is an accident waiting to happen! It may not be your dog that starts it, but it wont matter all folks need to know is that she was there. Stop worrying about what others are doing and learn to protect your own dogs.

6. Radiokacy

Radiokacy Pup

You absolutely have an agenda. You're just as much of a zealot as those of which you speak. In fact, I think you're much more close minded. Trust me, I don't want to associate with you on any level. What I want to do is stop animal abuse. If that offends you than perhaps you should take a look within yourself.

7. simms

simms CH Dog

You are confused

8. simms

simms CH Dog

Be prepared should they ban this breed in your area! Know that you played a large roll in the demise of this breed by your actions.

9. Radiokacy

Radiokacy Pup

Right, but the guy breeding them and leaving them caged up 365 days a year except when one got out and atacked my neighbor and I is the guy you're defending. I think YOU are confused. Taking my dog out in public to meet people and educate them about the breed is the problem. I've had enough of you mouth breathers. I'm going to print all this and add it to the file at the Sheriffs Department in case anything else happens to me or my dogs.

10. simms

simms CH Dog

No one threatned you. Its not against the law to kennel animals 365 days a year. You need to go back and reread what I said about your dog at doggie day care. Don't put fucking words in my mouth.You think you are part of the solution but to blind to see that you are part of the problem.

11. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

more and more BS spews from your mouth with every post. you are pathetic and an obvious coward. im sure that fear comes from all of your insecurities and knowing all the wrong youve done and lies youve told.

12. simms

simms CH Dog

pm me that guys info. I will let this guy know what the laws are on the books concerning animal welfare. You can also get introuble for harrasing this guy and making false claims. you need to know this shit apparently.

13. simms

simms CH Dog

I'm not intimmidated by you what so ever. as a matter of fact BSL and fighting local legistlation is kinda my thing...

14. simms

simms CH Dog

you have yet to pm me that contact info on this dude you are making accusations on. Up to this point you don't care about the welfare of those dogs. The only thing you care about is being right in your head lol.

15. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

Maybe try and help the guy out if there is a problem or help the dogs . you reporting him is only going to get 10 more dogs killed by your hands..and you say you love the breed?your contributing to the number one euthenized breed right?when you speak of a "rape chair" being wrong well its not! Dogs are not people , do you want your dogs to get hurt when your mating them? you obviously have no idea what your talking about. theres alot of things you can do to try and "HELP" the situation before you go and report people. didnt your parents teach you growing up not to tattle tale?? You american and live in america right? well day by day were losing our rights and your not helping the problem.

16. rooftopdrop

rooftopdrop Big Dog

you say you have proof of these accusations, well im from the sho me state so SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. bdub

bdub Top Dog

Radiokacy,you are a twit.its dimwitted bleeding heart crybaby dipshits like you that help to cause so much trouble for these dogs.if you and people like you would keep your nose out of your neighbours ass,there would be no problem.but no,you are the type of person that has to shove you nose right into the shit and then go crying about it.when you shouldnt have been shoving your nose in the shit in the first place.